"Can You Show Me?" (Luke Hemmings of 5SOS)

You stared on in amazement at your boyfriend as he held down the edge of the wrapping paper with one hand, his other hand battling with the roll of sellotape that he had slipped his foot through to hold it steady against the carpet.

After he managed to find the end of the sellotape, he tugged on it until he had the length that he wanted – which you knew was way too much sellotape for that little corner of the present, but you weren't going to point that out because you could tell from his expression just how frustrated he already was – and then used his teeth to cut it.

Before he had the chance to even try to stick it down to the wrapping paper, it curled around his finger and stuck itself to him and he let out a truly exasperated 'ugh' sound that you actually jumped at because it was that loud and angry-sounding.

"Do you need a hand?" you asked hesitantly and he turned to look at you, his eyes narrowing.

"I can do it myself." He insisted angrily, turning back to the present. He tried to unstick the sellotape from around his finger, but he had to let go of where he was holding the wrapping paper in place on the present and he certainly looked like he didn't want to do that.

Sighing, you walked across the room to him, lowering yourself down into a sitting position beside him before you grabbed his hand and began picking the sellotape off of him.

He wanted to object at you helping him, you could tell, but at the same time you could also see just how frustrated wrapping presents had made him – and he'd only wrapped two so far – so he kept silent, turning his head away from you as if in shame that he was finally accepting your offer.

Once you'd removed the sellotape and rolled it up into a little sticky ball in your fingers, you grabbed his chin with your free hand, pulled his face forward towards you and pressed a quick kiss to his lips before pulling away and sticking the ball to his forehead.

"Pass me the presents and I'll get them wrapped for you, grumpy pants." You grinned at him and he looked up towards the ceiling, trying to see the ball of sellotape that you had stuck on his head.

Reaching up, he grabbed it and flung it into the pile with the rest of the messed up sellotape balls he had already created when he first started wrapping an hour ago, before he leant over to the pile of presents and grabbed one to pass to you.

You took it from his wordlessly and began expertly wrapping it.

You could feel his eyes watching your every move and you smiled to yourself as you finished off wrapping the present, passing it back to him.

"Thanks." He muttered, eyeing the neatly wrapped present.

You rolled your eyes, and grabbed the next thing he wanted wrapped, setting off to complete that one too.

At least twenty minutes had passed and you had finally reached the last few presents to wrap. He passed you one and grabbed himself another, setting them in front of the both of you before he looked up at you and gave you a nervous smile.

"Can you show me?" he asked, gesturing to the roll of wrapping paper beside you.

You felt your heart flutter at how adorable he was, your smile growing wide, and you had to stop yourself from aw-ing before you nodded and passed him the roll so he could cut off a strip for his present.

You did the same for yours then set your present in the middle of the paper before moving it to the edge so that you could roll the paper around the present. Luke didn't copy you straight away and instead he set his present in the middle of the paper before trying to fold all the corners into the centre to meet each other.

You shook your head, grabbing his hand before showing him how to wrap it properly.

After he watched you, he followed your directions and smiled to himself when he finally managed to wrap a present with pretty much no hassle. Of course, he still had to fight with the sellotape again, but you expected nothing less.

You looked over to where all the presents had been sat waiting to be wrapped and the only thing left remaining was a blank white box. "What's that?" you asked.

He looked down at it and for a moment his eyebrows furrowed before realisation hit him and his eyes widened in panic. He pushed it behind him, trying to hide it from you before replying. "You're not allowed to know."

You pouted and then turned away from him, folding your arms, feigning a huff and just as he relaxed and reached out a hand to you, you turned back to grab the present from behind him.

You barely got a chance to look because before you could, Luke suddenly pounced on you, pinning you to the floor beneath him. His eyes narrowed at you, daring you to ruin his surprise for you and you bit your lip before relenting and giving him the box back.

"I suppose I can wait." You mumbled and he smirked.

"You'll just have to."

You pushed yourself up, closing the gap between you to press your lips to his and then when you pulled back you smiled up at him. "Well you'll just have to wrap it on your own then too."

He frowned down at you and you chuckled lightly, kissing him again.

As his hands began gliding up your sides you pushed him away and he looked at you in confusion as you pushed on his chest so that you could sit up.

"Luke..." you trailed off, looking at the pile of presents. "Did you label any of those as we wrapped them?"

He stared blankly at you for a few minutes and then slowly shook his head. "Shit."