"I'm Helping." (Calum Hood of 5SOS)

It had become something of a tradition for your boyfriend and you to cook Christmas dinner together for your families whenever it was your turn to host the festive gathering, and this year was not any different.

You remember last year, you had all went around to Calum's sister's house to celebrate Christmas together and Mali, being the type to be always ever so creative, put her own little twist on her Christmas dinner, setting it out more like a luxurious buffet, than the traditional Christmas meal you were all used to.

All the essentials were there, of course, because Christmas wouldn't be the same without the turkey or stuffing or sprouts or cranberry pie, which your grandma had started the tradition of a few years back, and now her recipe had been shared throughout both your own family and Calum's over the years.

It was such an amazing spread, and it wasn't that you were competing with her, but after Mali's perfect dinner last year, you definitely felt you had make sure everything about your Christmas dinner was just as good so that you didn't disappoint your families.

You had made sure to set your alarm an hour earlier than you usually do whenever it's your duty to host Christmas, and, although Calum had protested for at least half an hour the night before, you had finally persuaded him out of bed this morning at roughly the same time as you so that you could both have plenty of time to prepare everything.

Calum, as usual, was on stuffing duty because one year you had all taken a vote on who makes the best stuffing and to his delight, but also dismay when he realised you were going to make it his job from then on, Calum was announced first place.

Usually all your prep goes without a hiccup, but this year it seemed Calum was particularly bored of making stuffing, and you came to this conclusion when he flicked a bit across the room at you and it landed on the side of your cheek before dropping to the counter in front of you.

You turned to give him a warning look, and he simply smiled back.

"Have you finished with that?" You gestured with your head to the bowl of stuffing in front of him as your hands worked on mixing your traditional glaze for the turkey.

Calum shook his head, glancing down to his own creation, reaching to the side to grab a few herbs before sprinkling them in and mixing it altogether with his hands once again. "Almost." He answered and you nodded, turning back to what you were doing.

Before even a minute had passed you felt yet another bit of stuffing hit your cheek and you turned to face Calum again, your eyes narrowing at him. "Can you stop?"

"Stop what?" he grinned, flicking another bit which you managed to dodge by stepping to the side before it hit you.

"Calum." Your voice took on a warning tone and he simply grinned wider.

You watched as his hand dipped into the bowl again, picking another bit out and rolling it between his fingers to make a small ball, but before he could even think about throwing it, you snapped at him.

"Don't you dare."

He looked up, suddenly aware that you were glaring at him.

"Calum we have so much work to do and if you're going to be childish I'd rather you just left me to do it all and you go find something else to do." You snapped your head back down to your turkey glaze, stirring it angrily with the spoon you held in your hand. "The living room still needs tidied up."

Calum didn't say anything and it was quiet for a few minutes so you automatically assumed he had just left, but moments later you felt his arms wrap around your waist from behind and you tensed.

"What are you doing now?" you asked.

He didn't answer and began pressing his lips lightly against your neck, trailing soft kisses along your skin, up towards your jawline.

You shivered and he slowly stopped, leaning his head on your shoulder instead.

"I'm helping." He said sincerely and you turned your head to look at him, his face so close you could see the specks of caramel in his chocolatey hazel eyes. Momentarily you were caught off-guard because you could never get over how beautiful his eyes were.

You always managed to get lost in them.

And if it wasn't for the fact that Calum had just reached one hand up and smeared stuffing across your mouth, you probably would have quite happily stared into his eyes forever.

But his immature act snapped you out of your sudden hypnotic state, and you glared at him now.

"How is this helping?" You ground out, trying to break free of his hold, but he tightened his arms around you, laughing as you struggled. "Calum I'm serious, you need to help me or get out of my sight."

Once again, Calum peppered kisses across your jaw, one of his hands letting go of your waist to grab the spoon you were holding, placing it on the counter before he slipped his hand back to your body, spinning you around to face him.

"I told you I am helping." He grinned. "Taste it for me."

You stopped trying to push him away for a minute, looking at him staring back at you with a smile, before you sighed and licked your lips, tasting the stuffing.

"How is it?" he asked, and you gave him a look that you hoped conveyed your dissatisfaction of him messing with you, and he began to smirk.

"I thought so," he continued. "Now baby, you need to relax, you're doing an amazing job and everything will turn out fine so stop stressing out."

You shut your eyes, took a deep breath and then looked at him again. "How can I stop stressing when you're being annoying?"

He laughed again and his chest rumbled against yours and you felt yourself leaning closer to him instinctively.

"If you're not going to willingly chill out for me, then I guess I'll just have to make you." He said, his voice dropping low and you bit your lip, trying to hide how he suddenly made you feel.

You tried to protest him distracting you anymore than he already had, but your words got caught in the back of your throat as his hands began to grip your hips, his thumbs rubbing soothing circles through your shirt.

"Calum, please." You tried to keep your voice steady and calm, but it came out broken and shaky.

Your boyfriend smirked at you, leaning in close and pressing his lips against yours, kissing you roughly.

Just as you began to kiss back, he pulled away and you let out a whimper, pouting.

"Come on, lets finish up here and then we can celebrate after." He gave you a wink, untangling himself from your arms that you had wound around his neck and torso whilst he was kissing you.

He stepped away from you and went back across to his side of the room to prep some more of the food for cooking and you gave him another glare, except this time it wasn't for being childish, but instead for teasing you and leaving you wanting more.