I Just Want You For My Own (Seungri of Big Bang)

You rolled your eyes at your boyfriend as he stood in his Santa costume, arms extended in a ta-dah! manner, as he gestured to the pre-decorated Christmas tree in the centre of the room. "That's cheating, Seungri." You told him, unimpressed by his cheeky smile.

The tree was already flashing with its LED light branches and the baubles and tinsel were already glued to it, defeating the whole point of you suggesting decorating for Christmas together.

"It saves us time." He answered with a shrug, standing properly now.

You gave him a blank stare, returning your eyes to the tree that you didn't like. "And how are we supposed to watch tv?" you quirked a brow at him.

He didn't really expect you to be ok with him dumping such a monstrosity in the middle of the room, did he?

"You don't need to watch tv when you have me here." He grinned at you and you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, because when you're here I have to make sure I supervise you, or else you'll do stuff like this." You muttered and he frowned across at you.

"Do you really not like it that much?" he asked and you sighed.

He walked over towards you, grabbing you by the shoulders and pulling you closer to the tree to inspect it with him.

"Look," he began, tapping one of the baubles. "They're all stuck on so we won't have to worry about the cat jumping up and knocking them off."

You turned to look at him, watching as he flicked a few of the other baubles to test their strength.

"That's the fun of Christmas and cats, though, Seungri." You pouted and he looked down at you, squeezing your cheek lightly.

"We can make more fun that doesn't involve Seungri Junior making a mess of the tree." He smirked and you rolled your eyes again.

Pulling out of his grasp, you edged your way around the tree inspecting it closer and scrunching you face up. You supposed it wasn't all bad, you thought, but you weren't going to admit that to him.

"I was really looking forward to decorating it with you." You met back with Seungri now on his other side. He reached an arm over to you and pulled you into him, letting his arm rest along your shoulders as he leant against you.

"We can do other things now though." He chirped back, pressing his lips to the side of your forehead.

"Oh, really?" you asked. "And what do you have in mind?"

"Well..." he trailed off and tugged you into his chest, his hands finding the hem of your shirt, like they do so many times, playing with it. "What would you like to do?" he asked in barely a whisper.

Your hands found their way to the white fluffy trim of his Santa costume as his head ducked, lips puckered ready to kiss you, but you turned your head away to the side just as his lips were about to connect with yours and so instead he kissed your cheek.

You leant up close to his ear and he shivered, feeling your warm breath so close.

"Well I was thinking we could watch a few Christmas movies." You whispered, "But this tree is in the way."

Seungri groaned in your ear, his hands pushing your shirt up ever so slightly so that he could hold onto your bare waist and you felt a rush of power at making him so flustered and needy.

"That's a shame," he replied, his voice low and husky. "I'll just have to find us something else to do."

The tables suddenly turned and you felt just as needy as him, if not more so, and you found yourself leaning closer to him, pressing your clothed chest to his, your hands slipping up between you and to his neck, pulling his head down so your lips could finally meet.

Once you pulled away to catch your breath, you caught Seungri smirking down at you and you bit your lip, arching a brow.

"What?"

He shrugged, kissing you again quickly.

"I knew you'd like the tree." He said against your lips and before you could tell him otherwise, he grabbed your butt, pulling you up with your legs wrapping around him as he walked you both towards the sofa.

And then you couldn't protest at all, you just let him have his way, both with you and the tree.