Lap Dance (Seungri of Big Bang)

You bit your lip, walking slowly – sultrily, your hips swaying to the music you had set low in the background – across the room to your boyfriend who was sitting, fidgeting in the chair you had pushed him into a few minutes ago before you had rushed off to get changed into something more relaxing.

His eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly parted as he watched you in awe and you felt a light blush dust your cheeks but you pushed away all thoughts of feeling embarrassed doing this because it was a present for him to show him how much you care and you wanted it to be utterly perfect.

Once you reached him, you leant down, placing your hands on his shoulders, pecking your lips lightly to his before pulling away and giving him a smile.

He gulped and you watched his adam's apple bob anxiously as he licked his lips.

You lowered yourself over his lap, your legs either side of him still standing, and you rolled your hips slowly and gently, letting out a heavy sigh as you leaned close to his ear.

"I've missed you Seungri." You purred quietly and you felt him shift beneath you, his hands coming up to rest on your thighs and you shivered involuntarily at his touch. He always made your skin feel on fire whenever he touched you and you had to take a deep breath, shutting your eyes for a moment, to push that feeling away as best you could before you looked down at him and shot him wide smile, pulling back and shaking your head.

"No touching." You breathed out. "Not yet."

Your hands wrapped around his and you pulled them away from your body before dropping them to his sides and he almost let out a whimper at this but, before he had the chance to, you ran your hands over his t-shirt and up his chest, over his shoulders, up his neck and into his hair, your fingers entwining themselves into his soft locks before you leant in and pressed a hot kiss against his lips.

You continued to roll your hips to the music, finally settling yourself onto his lap as you pulled your mouth away from his now swollen lips and began pressing kisses along his jawline.

You could hear his heavy breathing and you smiled to yourself against his skin, feeling a rush of power. You felt so in control as he became weak under you.

"Baby," you murmured softly, your mouth moving up to his ear, your teeth tugging gently on his lobe encouraging a gruff moan to fall from his lips. "You are the only one I ever want to do this to," you told him sincerely, your hands leaving his hair – which was now sticking up at all angles – to grab a hold of his hands at his sides before placing them on your hips. "And you're the only one I ever want holding me like this." You finished, your warm breath tickling against his skin and causing him to shiver.

He had been upset with you when you had gotten home from picking him up at the airport earlier today because apparently you had shown more attention to his Big Bang brothers than you had to him.

Seungri was always the jealous type, especially when it involved you. He easily got wound up over the smallest of things and whilst you usually found it charming and oh-so adorable, you couldn't let him sulk it out this time, so you had decided it was time you proved to him once and for all that you were all his.

He groaned as you arched your back, your scantily clad chest pressing against his, and you let out a soft whimper as his hands gripped your hips tight, urging you to keep rocking your hips against him.

You bit your lip to suppress a moan, before giggling.

"I'm trying so hard to be in control tonight, but you're making it so damn difficult."

He smirked at you, his eyes glinting mischievously at you.

"You know I'm always the one in control though." His voice was husky and it made your insides squirm and your toes curl, and you had to break away from him to regain your senses.

Standing back from him slightly, you shook your head as he reached for you, crossing your arms and arching your brow.

"If you can hold out a little longer." You smirked down at him, unfolding your arms and placing your hands on your hips before running them slowly up your body, over your chest to loop your fingers in the straps of your lace bodice. "Then I'll give you a reward."

His bottom jaw all but hit the floor at your suggestive tone and you watched his cheeks flush as you brushed the straps of the bodice over your shoulders and pulled them down your arms to reveal your bare chest.

He blinked once, then twice, and then again as if he was trying to store a mental image of your bare chest on display in front of him, before he groaned, stood up and reached out to you, pulling you towards him before pressing himself against you.

"To hell with a reward, I can't hold out." He hissed out as you rocked your hips against him and you chuckled, pressing your palms to his chest to push away from him slightly.

"Aw," you feigned disappointment, pouting your lips out slightly to tease him a little more. "But I was looking forward to your reward, too."

You slowly lowered yourself down to your knees, your hands trailing down his body to the hem of his shirt and you pushed it up to reveal the top of his trousers and the buckle of his belt.

You grasped his belt in your hands, undoing it as you made eye contact with him and he looked down at you, his breath hitching as you finally popped the button of his jeans and tugged them down to his ankles.

He braced himself by holding your shoulders, and you smirked up at him as you ran your hands up his thighs and over his boxers, making him groan.

"Stop teasing me." He told you through gritted teeth and you laughed lightly, shaking your head.

You pulled down his boxers and he let out a relieved sigh now that he was no longer constrained. You took a hold of him, slowly pumping your hand over his tip and down to his base, before hollowing out your cheeks and taking all of what you could into your mouth.

Your tongue massaged along the base of his length and he let out a deep groan as you pulled him back out your mouth with a pop.

"I've missed you Seungri." You told him again and he looked down at you with hooded eyes, his lips twisting up into his signature smile.

"I've missed you too." he replied, one of his hands brushing down across your forehead and over your cheek to sweep your hair out your face before you took him back into your mouth again and finally finished giving him his reward.