Romeo (Andliet one shot)

~ This is an Andliet (Andy x Juliet) one shot. I do not care to hear any words of hate against Juliet; if you dislike her, fine, by all means do so and don't read this, but don't post hate about her on my one shot. Thank you. ~

Title: Romeo.

Prompt/Inspiration: Romeo and Juliet..? Idk.

A/N: I love this, ok. I just asdfghjkl – is it right to fangirl over your own drabbles, hunh? Well I am because, OMG, Andliet.

Summary: “She wished to call Andy Romeo.”

Word count: 398

“Andy.”

“Romeo.”

“Andy.”

“Romeo.”

The two had both been at this for some time, discussing the fact that she wished to call Andy Romeo.

“Juliet,” Andy sighed, running a hand through his dark mussed hair.

“But that’s my name,” Juliet smirked back, biting her lip as she stared up at Andy between her long, thick lashes. “I mean, we can’t both be called Juliet.” She giggled.

Andy rolled his eyes, placing his hands on her shoulders as he arched both brows pointedly. “Seriously, you’re not calling me Romeo.”

“But it’s cute.” She protested, pouting her lower lip out. “And I like it.”

“It’s not cute,” Andy shook his head to disagree, “And I don’t.”

“Well relationships are all about compromise, so I think you should compromise here.” Juliet huffed out, blowing her fringe from her eyes with a short puff, before she turned her head away from his to avoid his azure blue gaze.

“So what you’re saying is I should compromise my name?” Andy asked incredulously.

Juliet’s eyes flickered to watch him warily, nodding once. “Yes, though when you phrase it like that it sounds ten times worse than it actually is.”

Andy rolled his eyes again, shaking his head. He dropped his hands from her shoulders and planted a soft kiss on the side of her forehead before speaking. “That’s because it is, darling.”

“No it’s not, you’re just overreacting.” Juliet replied exasperatedly.

Andy grinned at her, chuckling lightly as she folded her arms to create a barrier like any child would do after a tantrum. He could not help but to admire how adorable she looked when she pouted her lips and huffed like that.

“I guess you’re right, I mean, it’s only my name after all.” He answered sarcastically to which Juliet threw her hands up in the air in finality, a smile tugging at her lips.

“Exactly!” she exclaimed. “So does that mean I can call you Romeo, then?” she asked, her clear grey-blue orbs filling with glee, hope and excitement.

Smirking down at his beloved, Andy’s eyes glinted garishly as they flickered between Juliet’s eyes to her lips before he leant in to press a gentle yet hungered kiss on them.

Pulling away, he brushed his right thumb across her parted mouth softly before speaking. “No.” And with that, he turned to leave a frustrated and thirsting Juliet behind to seethe immaturely.

- It was short and, hopefully, sweet, right? I really loved writing this one, it's different to everything I've posted so far (and it shows my mind isn't always stuck in the gutter...) and I just really love the way the two have turned out in it. I hope I've done their relationship justice! Aw. :') -

Oh, I apologise if the layout confused anyone, I've branched out into the world of FF.net and a lot of the one shot/drabbles are set out with the summarisation at the beginning and I really liked the way in which authors do that because it gives a sneak peak into their thought process.