Chapter One

Seth's POV

It's been a week since I last saw Dean. Ever since I saw him walk down the hall was when he was sent to I.S.S.

I began to worry, so yesterday I want to the principal and asked him about Dean.

*Yesterday*

During my free period, I went to the principal and asked him why Dean wasn't here.

I entered the door and walked up to the front desk

"Good morning Seth, how are you today?"

"I'm good, Mrs. Guerrero." I said.

"You here for the nurse?" Mr. Guerrero asked.

"Uh, actually I am here to see Mr. McMahon." I said.

"Okay, I let him know you're on your way back." She says grabbing the phone.

"Thank you." I said and started to walk back.

When I reached his door, I knocked and waited for a reply.

"Come in." I heard him say.

Taking a deep breath, I entered the office and sat down.

"Ah Seth, what brings you here?" Mr. McMahon asked.

"Uh, I wanted to know if Dean was okay? He hasn't been here all week last week and then this week." I stated.

"Uh, we'll as you know I can't give out and private information on a student to a student, but I know you wouldn't tell anyone. Mr. Ambrose has informed me that Dean had suffered a concussion and a few broken ribs after he tried a stunt and fell from the railing in their home," He told me. "Then his mother passed a few days ago."

"That's awful." I whispered.

"Indeed. He'll possibly be back tomorrow. Why are you asking about Dean?" Mr. McMahon asked me.

"I was just concerned. Even though Dean is mean, he's still a person." I said.

He nodded at my comment and leaned back in his seat.

"In sure he's fine. He'll be back tomorrow I'm sure." He said as the bell rang.

I sign and get up. "I should get going."

"I'll write you a pass." He said as he grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a simple note.

"Here you go." Mr. McMahon said, handing me my pass.

I thanked Mr. McMahon and walked to my next class.

*End of Flashback*

Mr. McMahon said he'd be back today, but I haven't seen him in classes or at lunch.

It was now the middle of last period and Dean still isn't back yet.

I sighed as I was taking notes, before hearing the door open.

"Nice of you to join us Dean." Mr. Callaway said.

I looked and saw Dean and noticed his head was bandaged up top; and his eye is black and blue.

"Yo Dean, where ya been?" Someone yelled.

"That's none of your business." He said, his voice cracking a little causing the class to laugh.

"It's not funny." His voice cracked again.

"Hey look everyone, it's Squeaky Ambrose!" Bo said, causing everyone to laugh harder.

I hated seeing others bullied. Now even though Dean is someone who bullied others he still doesn't deserve it.

"Squeaky Ambrose! Squeaky Ambrose!" Bo started to chant.

Soon enough, everyone started chanting it and Mr. Calaway didn't do a thing to stop it.

At the moment, something snapped inside of me and I stood and slammed my text book on my desk, getting everyone's attention.

"Will you shut uo!?" I yelled. "Sure Dean is a real jerk, but bullying him back is not the route to go! So will you guys just shut up and leave him alone!?"

Everyone was silent. They probably never expected me, the golden boy, to yell in the classroom and stick up for a dickike Dean.

I looked over at Dean and a he looked at me with a mixed expression on his face.

"Seth, sit down or you'll have detention." Mr. Calaway said.

"What's your problem?" Dean squeaked out. "Just because someone talks, you give them detention."

"That's a detention for you Mr. Ambrose." He said.

"Don't call me that!" Dean yelled.

"Mr. Rollins I'd advise you to sit down or you will be getting detention as well." Mr. Calaway said, completely ignoring Deans comment.

I stated Mr. Calaway down and sighed, sitting down.

"Good choice " Mr. Calaway said. "Dean sit down in your seat, you have a lot to catch up on."

Dean glared at me, as he took his seat.

Wow, you stick up for the guy and e still treats you like shit.

I sighed as I decided to just turn to my work.

Every now and then I could see Dean giving me glances and when I look up at him, he quickly turned back to his work.

"Dean, since you were gone for so long. I've decided to instruct you a tutor." Mr. Calaway said.

I closed my eyes, hoping that it wasn't me.

"Mr. Rollins, you will be Dean's tutor."

I groaned and looked at Dean who looked at me with a sour expression. Something in his eyes though, spoke to me; saying that he's actually happy that I am tutoring him.

"You will have to learn all of what we have learned the past week by next Tuesday, because we have a test next Thursday."

"But that only gives me three days!" Dean yelled.

"Today is Friday, so you have four." Mr. Calaway stated.

"No! I'm busy today!" Dean yelled agaim, his voice cracking slightly.

"That's right. You have detention for me. So it looks like you have three days." He chuckled, causing him to get a glare from Dean.

I looked at the time and realized the bell will ring soon, so I started pacing up my stuff.

"Mr. Rollins, why are you packing? The bell hasn't rung yet." Mr. Calaway said, crossing his arms.

"It will soon." I stated.

"Yes, but it hasn't ye-" He started to argue, but was soon cut off by the bell ringing.

I quickly got out of my seat and towards Dean's desk and took a piece of paper from his binder; writing my address and phone number on it.

"Hey! What the hell!?" He hissed.

I ignored him and gave him the paper.

"Stop by tomorrow so we can get started." I said before turning on my heels and walking out, leaving him there to think.