Chapter 10

Seth's POV

Dean texted me some time every hour last night and I was so relieved

He told me this morning that he was gonna be a little late and to not wait for him by his locker.

So now it's our free period. I was getting ready for "lunch" with Dean when I heard someone calling my name.

"Hey Roman." I said, closing my locker

"Where's Dean?" He wasn't in first period." He asked concerned.

"I don't know. He said he'd be late, but no telling with his dad..." I said worried.

"S-Seth..." Some weak voice said.

Both Roman and I both turned our heads, to see Dean limping over to us.

"Oh my god, Dean!" I yelled, running over and helping him stand.

"Bro what happened?" Roman asked.

"My dad... reopened... his bar." Dean said, before passing out in my arms.

"Dean!" I said, making sure he's still breathing.

"Oh shit." Roman whispered.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked looking up at him.

"Dean's dad... He runs a gay bar and sell's Dean's body to strangers." He explained.

My eyes widened as I looked down at Dean's body. How could someone do that to a poor boy!? Especially when it's his son.

"Help me get him to the nurse." Roman said.

I nodded as I wrapped one of Dean's arms around my neck and my arm wrapped around his waist, Roman doing the same.

"Why does Dean's dad do this to him?" I asked.

"Cause his dad thinks everyone owes him something, including Dean." Roman said.

"How could someone do this to their own child?" I asked in utter shock.

"I wish I knew." He sighed.

I sighed as well, as we reopened the door to the main office.

"Hello how may I-" Ms. Guerrero started, but stopped once she looked at Dean.

"Oh my gosh!" She said as she went in front of us and opened the door to the nurse.

"Where's Mrs. Callaway?" I asked.

"Right here." Mrs. Callaway said, walking over to where we laid Dean.

I tapped my foot nervously, watching Mrs. Callaway examine Dean.

"Dean is just tired. Let him rest for a while and then he should be up and running."

"Okay." I said. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome." She said, before getting up.

"Seth, do you know what happened?" Ms. Guerrero asked.

I looked up at Roman and he gave me a look that said, 'Don't tell.'

"No, no I don't know." I said.

"Uh huh. Why don't you tell me the truth instead of looking at Roman for the answer." She said, crossing her arms.

"I honestly don't know." I said

She looked at me unbelieved about what I said.

"You sure you don't know?" She asked me.