Chapter 9

Dean's POV

The last two classes went by faster than I expected, as well as detention. I was walking over to Seth's car with him, when Roman stopped me and looked at me with a sad expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Uh... my brother Rosey came back from college and is living with us, until he get's situated. So we can't let you stay." Roman said.

"Oh... that's fine. Seth said I can stay with him, so you're good." I said.

"So you're not mad?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm good." I said, patting his back and smiling.

"Okay." He said.

"Dean, c'mon." Seth yelled, from the car.

"I'm coming. See ya Roman." I said, walking over to Seths car and getting in.

"You sure you can't stay another night?" He asked me, as he started driving.

"I'm sure." I sighed.

"You have my moms phone?" He asked.

"Yup."

"Can you text me every hour?" He asked.

"I'll try." I said.

"No you won't, you will." Seth said.

"I don't know Seth. It depends on where I am." I said.

He sighed. "Alright. Just... text me when you can okay?"

"Yes." I said.

"Have you found out if you're able to live with Roman or not?"

"Yup. I can't. His brother Rosey is back and took his room." I asid.

"Well then I guess you're stuck with us." Seth said.

"Just my luck." I smiled.

I saw him smile in the corner of my eye as we pulled up to my house. Already there were men piling inside my house, letting me know that I have work tonight.

"What's going on?" Seth asked

I sighed. "My dad business."

"What does he do?" He asked watching me get out.

"Don't worry about it." I said.

"But I will worry, because you're in there." He said.

I smiled at him. "I'll be fine."

"Make sure to call me."

"I'll text you calling is too dangerous." I said.

"Okay." He said. "Love you."

"Love you too." I said, before I walked towards my house.

"Dad! I'm home!" I yelled, over the loud music as I looked for him.

"Dean! THere you are." I heard him yell. "Go get in your costume!"

I sighed as I went up to my room. I set my backpack and duffle bag down and went over to my chest. I unlocked it and grabbed my waiter outfit. A pink plaid mens bra and skirt lingerie, a man thong, over the knee high socks that can connect to the skirt, and high heels. Yup, I know what you're gonna ask. Even though my father's not gay, he decided to open up a gay bar. I'm the only waiter here and he keeps telling me that he owns me and my body, allowing him to sell me to others. I know, stupid right?

"Dean hurry up!" My dad yelled, as he pounded on the door.

"I'm coming." I yelled.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed the tray I use, before walking down the stairs.