Chapter 18

*5 hours earlier*

Seth's POV

"No stop it!" I heard my mother cry over the sound of a whip cracking.

He's been going at it for over an hour. All the pain all the anger he had for Dean, he took out on me. My arms, my back, my legs... all numb and sore. My face felt disfigured from all the punches he gave me. My whole body felt weak. My throat was dry and scratchy from all the screaming I've done. I just don't know how much more I can take.

"Maybe this will be the last time you try to escape." He said to me, before stopping.

I looked up at him weakly, whimpering in pain.

"That's what I thought." He chuckled. "You two are so pathetic. Just like my son."

He looked at my mom and growled, "Clean this up."

She nodded frantically and started to clean up. He smirked at the both of us before leaving.
Mom waited for the door to close before she rushed over to me.

"Baby are you okay!?" Mom asked me.

"I-I'm fine." I said weakly, as I tried to stand.

"Baby don't stand." My mom said.

"I have to find a way out." I said.

"No! If you try again he'll kill you! Just... Just listen to the news on the radio he gave us."

I sighed. "Fine."

Mom helped me to where the radio is and I turned it on.

"I am outside the police station where Dean Ambrose, the boyfriend of Seth Rollins, is now telling some very important news to the Detective." Sarah Drake said.

I could hear a lot of press say Dean's name.

"Dean may I get a few questions?" Sarah asked.

"He's not in the mood, leave him alone." I heard Roman say.

"No it's okay Roman." My heart skipped a beat as I heard Dean talk.

"What was that very important thing you told the police?"

"I just told them where I think they might be." He said, before coughing weakly.

Soon enough everyone started asking him multiple questions. All i could hear was Dean telling Roman to make it stop. Which led to Roman turning protective.

"Alright, no more questions." Roman said.

"Well you heard it folks as we speak the police are on their way to who knows were to rescue the Rollins family."

"Well well, sounds like my idiot son finally figured it out." I heard Dean's dad say.

Both of my mom and I turned around, to look at him.

"Too bad you two won't be alive." He chuckled, showing us his gun.

My eyes widen at the sight as my mom pushed me behind her.

"Aww it's cute to see you think putting him behind your back will protect him." He laughed walking over.

"It's over Jonathan. They're already on their way." My mom said.

"Oh I know, but they don't know if you're alive or not."

"Why kill us? We did nothing to you." I said.

"I only do this to make my son suffer." He said.

I could hear the sirens in the distance, but I don't know if they'll get here in time.

"Put the gun down Jonathan!"

That voice... was it really...

"First name bases now are we son?" Shawn chuckled.

"Shut up!" Dean yelled.

I was happy to see Dean and I thought it was cute he came to save us... but he was in no condition to be talking to the man who broke his bones and nearly killed him.

"What was that boy?!" Shown growled.

"You heard me. I'm done being scared of you. You deserve everything that's coming to you." Dean said holding up a taser.

"Ha! You sound just like your when she called the cops on me... Those exact words you said were her last before..." Shawn paused and started laughing.

"Before what?" Dean asked.

I could totally see that Dean's face saddened.

Shawn looked at Dean and chuckled. "Before I killed her."

My heart immediately felt for Dean.

"You bastard!" Dean yelled.

"Boy I dare you to call me another name." Shawn growled.

"Another name." Dean said.

"Don't be smart with me you little shit."

"Make me pri-" Dean started but was cut off by a gunshot.

"Dean!" I yelled.

My heart raced as I looked at Dean lying there motionless. I watched him out of horror, hoping he will move. I squinted and let out a sigh when I see him shift.

"Fuck my leg!" He yelled.

"Just as weak and pathetic as your mom." Shawn laughed. "It's gonna be fun killing you."

"No don't!" I yelled, but quickly covered my mouth.

"Oh? And why not?" He growled at me.

"Because... Because..."

"Freeze!" I heard a policeman say as a swarm of policemen and the S.W.A.T team rushed into the building.

Dean's dad made a run for it, but was tased and arrested. I hugged my mom tightly.

"It's okay baby. It's over now." My mom said.

I looked over towards Dean and saw him hugging Roman before he looked at me. Slowly he made his way over to me and I stood up. We both stared at eachother for a split second before Dean pulled me into a hug. I winced in pain, but shook it off cause I needed this.

"I'm sorry." He said. "It's all my fault this happened to you."

"Hey hey." It wasn't your fault."

"Yes it was Seth... He's my father and I was the one he was after." Dean said.

"Dean calm down. I'm okay. You're okay. My mom is okay. That's all I'm concerned about right now." I said hugging him weakly.

I relaxed into his warm embrace and closed my eyes.

"Take me back." I heard him whisper and my heart skipped a beat,

He really wanted me back.

"Yeah that's what I said." He chuckled.

"Did I say that outloud?" I asked blushing.

"Yeah, you did." He smiled. "So, yill you take me back?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you to take me back?" I asked.

"You know I like to mix things up." He chuckled.

I giggled and hugged him.

"So is that a yes?" Dean asked.
I looked up at him and nodded. He smirked and lowered his head, his lips connecting to mine. A million sparks went through me as we kissed. His soft gentle lips felt like heaven to me. I've missed him so much.

"C'mon you lovebirds. We need to go to the hospital." My mom said.

I pulled away blushing. He smiled.

"C'mon." He said.

I nodded and helped him into the ambulance. We both got in and he dropped an arm around me. I smiled and snuggled close to him. Things were starting to go back to the way they were and I was happy about it.

I Never Knew (Ambrollins) *Undergoing Edits*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें