Chapter 12

Seth's POV

It's been a few weeks since the fire. Dean has been getting better everyday and I couldn't be more happier for him

Right now I was getting Dean's lunch when I heard a knock at the front door.

I walked over to the door and opened it seeing Adrian.

"What do you want?" I scoffed.

"I want to apologize," He said.

"Well Dean's not feeling so you can come back-"

"I didn't mean Dean..." He said holding out flowers he had in his hands. "I came to apologize to you."

"Why me?" I asked.

"I want you back." He said.

"Adrian... I'm with Dean. I can't do that to him." I said.

"But what does he do to show you he loves you?"

"He tells me how amazing I am and that I was the only one in his eyes." I said.

"I mean what does he do? Like take you out or anything?" Adrian asked me.

"Well... nothing really... But that doesn't mean he doesn't-"

"Then why stay with him?" He asked. "I can treat you a lot better than him."

"It doesn't matter with who can treat me better, it's how I feel about this said person." I said.

"At least I didn't treat you like crap since the fifth grade." Adrian said.

And that got me thinking... He was right, Dean was always harassing me and making me feel like shit.

I'm not torn between Dean and Adrian. Now I know what you people are thinking. Chose Dean, but Adrian is right. We've been going out for a month and it has been amazing, but I just can't let go with what Dean did to me for over nine years. Whereas Adrian didn't lay a finger on me... Maybe, maybe it'll be a good idea to give him another chance... right?

"Alright... one more chance but... we keep it a secret." I said.

He smiled and kissed me. "You won't regret this."

"Okay." I said, smiling weakly. "I guess, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, pizza at Pizza Hut?" He asked, walking backwards towards the door.

"Uh, yeah sure." I said.

He smiled and blew me a kiss, before walking out.

I sighed and turned around to see my mom and nona.

"You cannot be serious." My mom said.

"What?"

"You'd seriously break Dean's heart... right after your found out about everything that he's been through since he was young."

"I may not have any more sense, but even I know that isn't right." Nona said.

"I chose this for a reason." I said, grabbing Dean's soup. "Now leave me alone."

I heard them both sigh as I walked into my room, only to see Dean asleep. I smiled at him sucking his thumb, walking over and kissed his head.

"Night Dean." I said, setting the soup down and climbing into bed with him.

I'm sure I made the right decision... at least I hope

*Few months later*

Dean's POV

Today is a special day. Not only is it my birthday, but it's also mine and Seth's four month anniversary. It took all of my job money, but I finally had enough money to get him the glass heart that says 'I Love You To the Moon And Back' inside of it.