COMING SOON!!!

After a year of waiting (Sorry about that) I am now working on the Prologue of the sequel to this story. I apologize for the wait, I haven't had any ideas for how I wanted the story to go, but now I think I do so be ready! I might publish it on Friday or Saturday. I'm not sure but it will be soon that's for sure. I'll even add a small preview from the prologue! I hope you guys will enjoy this book and I will make sure to give you guys an update on when I will OFFICIALLY publish it. 

Here's the Preview: 

Nine months later, Sarah was taken to the hospital after her water broke. Jonathan was there right beside her throughout everything. Although he could care less of what happened to the child, he only cared if his wife would pull through.

"You're going to be okay Sarah," Jonathan reassured his wife and kissed her hand.

Right now Sarah laid in a hospital bed, with her legs bent and spread apart. She was sweating, the contractions getting closer together as the time goes by. Sarah knew it'd be time to push soon. She looked over at Jonathan and smiled, "I can't wait to meet our baby boy."

"Me too," Jonathan lied, giving her a fake smile. All honesty throughout these nine months of Sarah's pregnancy, Jonathan went through hell. Constantly spending money on useless stuff for the baby. Sarah would always give him attitude and be constantly hungry. Of course he never blamed Sarah for any of that, he blamed the baby.

"Alright Mrs. Ambrose on the count of three I need you to push," The doctor said as she took her seat and held her hands out to catch the baby when it comes out.

Sarah nodded and held onto Jonathan's hand tightly. The doctor counted to three and Sarah started to push, squeezing Jonathans hand as tight as she could.

After a few minutes went by, both Sarah and Jonathan soon heard a small cry fill the room. Jonathan peaked over and saw his newborn son in the arms of the doctor.

"Would the father like to cut the cord?" The doctor asked.

Jonathan quickly shook his head and sat back down, feeling queasy after seeing all the blood that covered the baby.

The doctor handed the baby boy over to the nurse, who went to go clean him off. Sarah was laid back and being cleaned up. She was exhausted, but she wanted to see her son before she slept. Sarah looked over at Jonathan and smiled. "What are we gonna name him? We never decided on a name."

"I don't know, but I don't want him named after me," Jonathan said, crossing his arms.

"That's fine, it can be his middle name," She said, before looking up at the ceiling, "How about Dean?"

Jonathan looked at his wife, before chuckling. "Sure why not? If you want him to get bullied at school."

"Dean's a good name. It's perfect," She said, looking at Jonathan pouting.

"Alright, but it just sounds like a stuck up rich kid name. He ain't rich and god forbid if he gets stuck up," Jonathan said, kissing his wife's head, "I'm gonna go get a coffee."

Sarah nodded and watched Jonathan walk out, before sighing. She knew he hated the fact they have a child, but for her this was a miracle. Women in her family had a hard time getting pregnant. She was told by her parents it took them two years to finally get her and yet she wasn't even trying and already has a son.

The nurse soon came back with her son all bundled up and handed him to her, "Have you thought of a name?"

"I have," Sarah said, looking down at her son with a warm smile, "Dean, Dean Jonathan Ambrose."

Hope you enjoyed the preview!!!