Night Terrors

I bring an update . . . and a promise of innuendo! Yes, the 11s are innuendo masters, and they show off slightly here, like I know FandomGirl_704 likes them. Hope you like it!

And here comes "Night Terrors!"

***

"Wakey wakey!"

"Wuzzat?" Jessie snapped awake, feeling a hard pat on her shoulder.

"Were you sleeping out here the whole night?" the Doctor blinked as he looked at her, the Ponds and FitzSimmons coming in as well.

"Sorry," Jessie rubbed sleep out of her eyes, yawning as she sat up from where she sat in her chair by the console. "Just . . . " She yawned again. "Hi."

"Hello," he winked at her before blinking. "Ooo . . . " He reached behind him and pulled out his psychic paper, frowning as he opened it. "Please save me from the monsters."

"What?" Jessie looked over his shoulder to see he was reading off the paper.

"That's what it says," he nodded. "Please save me from the monsters."

"Huh." Jessie grinned. "Shall we?"

"Haven't done this in a while," the Doctor grinned as she ran to the controls.

"Haven't done what?" Amy frowned. "What are you doing?"

"Making a house call!" the Doctor grinned.

***

Fitz looked outside and frowned. "No offense, Doctor - "

"Meaning the opposite," the Time Lord in question rolled his eyes as he exited, hand in hand with Jessie.

"But we could get a bus somewhere like this," Fitz finished.

"So the exact opposite," Jessie smirked.

"Well, I suppose it can't all be planets and history and stuff, Fitz," Amy conceded.

"How else do you think we got to Sokovia when this idiot messed up the time?" Jessie elbowed the Doctor.

"Hang on, you take the TARDIS into battle?" Jemma blinked, surprised.

"No!" the Doctor stared at her. "Do you think we would do that?"

"We just parked her close by," Jessie shrugged. "Not even the assembled hoards of Genghis Khan could get inside her."

"And believe me, they've tried," the Doctor smirked.

"First time in the TARDIS," Jessie grinned at him.

"And so grateful you were," he kissed her cheek.

"Ahem!" Rory cleared his throat.

"Right, yes," the Doctor led Jessie forward, swinging their hands back and forth. "Planets and history and stuff, that's what we do . . . but not today. No, today we're answering a cry for help from the scariest place in the universe: a child's bedroom."

"Really?" Jemma said dubiously.

"Really," Jessie took the Doctor's psychic paper from his back pocket, handing it to Jemma. "See?"

She flipped it open, Rory reading over her shoulder. "Please save me from the monsters?" Rory read off. "Who sent that?"

"That's what we're here to find out," the Doctor took his psychic paper back as they approached the elevator.

"Sounds like something a kid would say," Amy remarked as Jessie called the elevator.

"Exactly," the Doctor nodded. "A scared kid . . . a very scared kid. So scared that somehow, its cry for help got through to us in the TARDIS."