Merry Christmas

Real original, huh? *snorts*

I'm actually surprised at how quickly this Christmas special is going. The sooner it's done, the quicker we get Series 7, so . . . onwards! Enjoy!

***

The answerphone on the TARDIS buzzed, and the Doctor's voice came over it. "Amy! Amy? Hello? Amy, it's me, the Doctor. Hello! Bit of a situation - "

"Intruder alert!"

"I've got my finger on a button, which is fine, but as soon as I take my finger off the button, the spaceship is going to explode - argh! Which is good in one way, because the spaceship in question is about to attack the Earth. But bad in another way, because I'm on the spaceship, and I'm going to get all smithereened. Now, plan. I'm going to send you the coordinates so you can fly the TARDIS here and rescue me. Only three flaws in this plan as far as I can see. One, I don't have the coordinates. Two, you can't fly the TARDIS. Three . . . oh, dear, you're not even there. You left ages ago. Oh, well. I just wanted a chat before all the smithereens. Merry Christmas, Amelia."

The message ended with a beep, and Jessie rolled her eyes, tossing her newspaper off to the side and jumping out of the chair. "Let's see what we can do to rescue him then, Idris," she smirked, heading to the console. "Bet he didn't even remember - "

The phone went off again, then the Doctor's voice came up angrily. "JEZ!"

Jessie just laughed hysterically and flipped a lever, the TARDIS buzzing giddily. "Merry Christmas to you, too, dearie!"

***

Our flirting 11s are BACK!!!! :D

"The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe" will be up soon!