Happy Birthday Luna! Eric!

"Sweetie, fix your hair." You said to your daughter Luna. "Where is your brother?" You looked around, trying to get the party together.

It was Luna and Eric's 15th birthday and you were trying to get everything together. "My hair's fine mamma!" She swatted away your hand. "Eric's with Papa and Uncle Rouge." She rolled her eyes and stood up, going over to talk to Storm.

"Wow... I can't believe it's been 15 years..." Juvia smiled at you. All you could do was smile back and nod. Eric and Luna were the oldest of Fairy Tail's 'Second Generation' as you call it. Then Storm, followed by Gale then Nashi and Nash, Nova, Reiki, your third child Alithea, Rosemary, Sylvia and Rin and finally Emmie.

"34 seems so old yet so young..." You laughed right along with Juvia as Levy walked over. "You're going to be 35 in 11 months." Levy added.

You waved to Lisanna who was clinging to Bixlow. "Such a shame they decided not to have kids!" You sighed and the bluenetts agreed.

"Alright everyone! Time to sing happy birthday!" Lucy announced clapping her hands. You gathered around the middle-most table with a four teared chocolate cake.

You began to sing, your 2nd most favorite thing in the world. "Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday Luna" you kissed her on the cheek.
"And Eric..." And kissed his.
"Happy birthday to... You~
Kings and Queens and bishops too,
Wanna wish the best to you
So wish day? Wash day? Whatday say birthday?
Happy birthday, to you!
There is laughter in the air
People smiling everywhere
Happy birthday uh!
Happy birthday uh!
Happy birthday, to you uh! Uh!
H and an A and a PP Y, B and an I and a RTH, D and an A and a final Y
Haaaappy birthday!
This is your birthday song,
It isn't very long,
My name is ________ hey!"
You clap your hands along with everyone else. Eric and Luna nod at each other and blow out their candles together.

Mirajane proceeded to cutting the cake while you looked around for Alithea. "Thea? Thea where are you?" You checked under the tables and behind the bar.

She, unlike her parents and siblings, wanted to learn shadow magic from Rouge who happily showed her the shadow dragon slayer techniques. "Right here mama!" The 10 year old giggled. She was supposed to be a couple years older, but because of a frightening prophecy, she was held back ( if you can imagine)

She had brown hair and, blue eyes like her father, and the prettiest skin you've ever seen. "Go eat some cake, your friends are having fun without you." You pushed her towards the rest of the guild.

You had no reason to be worried, everything was going to be just fine! Because every birthday brought good luck!

Or so you thought...

A/N: Hola minna! It's good to see you all again! I hope you enjoy this story, and because I love Morgan so much, I'm adding her in the end credits here with me.

Morgan: Hi guys! Did you miss me?

Fairy Tail: MORGAN

A/N: She'll only be appearing here since y'know, she's dead but everyone one else'll be here too

Lucy: Like me

Sting: and me

You: and don't forget yourself!

A/N: Please keep reading this story!!