Can't Be Apart

Nothing was worse than the feeling of being watched. You couldn't sleep, you were to paranoid to shut your eyes. Sting wrapped his arms around you and every time you heard a noise, you clung to his body, getting familiar with his white orchid smell.

"____________. Go to sleep nobody likes it when you're tired." Sting mumbled and tightened his arms around your waist and kissed your forehead. "I'm not losing you again."

You shuddered at the feeling still crawling on your back and closed your eyes, maintaining your death grip on your husbands back.

-

When you woke up, you were still at home, Sting was still holding you in your arms, (he smelled the same you checked). You sighed in relief and climbed on top of Sting and kissing him until he woke up. Sting smiled and ran his hands up and down your arms. "Hey beautiful. You made it." He kissed you again.

"Thank you." You chuckled when the kids came into the room without knocking.

"Mama! We gotta go!" Luna whined. Eric stood by the doorway, his face posed exactly like yours when he felt uneasy.

"Were you two having sex?" Alithea asked straight up. You looked at Sting and he looked at you before you both laughed.

"No, unfortunately sweetheart we weren't." You got out of bed and sat on the edge, ushering the little girl over so you could fix her hair.

"So close." Sting whispered in your ear and got out of bed to get rid of his nasty morning dragon breath.

"Out, mama and papa have to get ready. 15 minutes I promise." You pushed them out of the room and twirl into the bathroom with Sting.

-

It was Sting's week to take the kids but you just didn't want to be away from him. You walked with him down to Sabertooth. As soon as you opened the doors, Rufus and Minerva's son Raoul (Row•ü[oo]le) ran over to Alithea grabbed her hand, and ran off. "C'mon Thea!" He said dragging her away.

"Raoul!" Minerva shouted after him but she was too tired to go after him. "Hi __________, nice to see you again." She smiled and hugged you.

"Hey Nerva!" You hugged her back. "Hey Rufus." You waved to him and he nodded. He always wore that mask and he wore the hat you made him 17 years ago which you didn't mind, but the way he smiled at you always made you feel uneasy.

You broke the hug between you and Minerva and you watched the twins go and talk by some new members. Sting pulled you away to a closet you didn't know existed and locked it behind him.

He pushed you against the wall and started to kiss your neck and his hands brought your hips closer to his. Your hands pulled on his vest and you gasped and moaned.

-

Both of you were panting on the floor, very tired and hot as you pulled away from each other to put your clothes back on. "No more closets." You groan.

"No more closets."