Sign One: Hair

The Eucliffe family (minus Sting) decided to have breakfast at the guild, so you got up the kids early and when you arrived, Mira was at the bar getting ready for the day and she looked at the clock. "Well you're early!" She smiled bright.

"When you get a chance, could you make breakfast for them? We wanted to be early incase something happened." You smiled back at the silverette, and she nodded going to the back to make them breakfast.

You saw Alithea frown and lean on her sister. Luna wrapped her arms around Alithea and hug her, and Eric rubbed her back. 'Such good siblings... I raised them right... Fairy Tail raised them right.' You smiled at them.

"Oh! Good morning!" Levy came in with Gale and Gajeel following behind. You waved back at them and gave Levy a hug.

"Gale!" Nova cried from the back, running to Gale and hugging him. He kissed her cheek and you couldn't help but giggle at them. They remind you of when you were with Sting, then you realized your relationship moved a little too quickly.

"Hey Ali!" Nova greeted your ten-year-old. "How're ya feeling?" She asked sweetly. Nova was Thea's baby sitter when the twins were on a job and you and Sting went somewhere fun.

Rouge and Yukino came in, waving to you, as they were followed by what seemed like the rest of the Fairy Tail guild. They all came in at once and was immediately bringing the buzz. "Uncle Rouge! Aunt Yukino!" All three kids smiled and ran to them, but Thea didn't get very far because she froze and turned you you with scared eyes.

"M-m... Ma- m-m-ma- mama... M-ma-ma...ma!" She stuttered like she was a robot circuiting out. She fell to the floor, spazzing out and you ran to her. "Alithea!" You screamed as you cradled her in your arms.

He brown hair got darker until it was pitch black, and it wasn't until her eyes flashed red that she stopped spazzing and fell unconscious. Her eyes returned to normal, but her hair... Oh her hair...

The guild went silent as they stared at you ok the floor. "No no no no... no, c'mon Thea... No please..." You brushed her hair out of her face trying to get it back to normal.

"God, why does every fuck-up in life happen to the precious things?!" You scream, angry at fate and destiny. You rock back and fourth, silently crying. Rouge goes to touch your back but you flinch and pull away, too upset to want to be comforted.

Eric and Luna come and take Thea from you as you stay sitting there crying over your child changing right before your eyes.

A/N: I'm soooooooooooo bad at this like, when will the government stop my sinful hand??

Morgan: huh?

A/N: nothing...

Mira: Jesus this is too much

Rouge: Why am I still in love with reader-chan?

A/N: because I said so

Yukino: Am I having an affair with Sting??

A/N: ............ Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... No?

Natsu: "no?"????

A/N: I don't know. There's a 20-80 chance that he is, but I'm gonna see because you guys already know I make this story fucked up

Readers: MMMMMHMM