Sleepovers

When senpai stops reading your story *^*

Rolling over in your bed, you felt for Sting, but his body warmth wasn't there. You opened your eyes and perked your head up to see him sitting at the edge of the bed.

You looked behind yourself and read the clock at 3:28 am. "Hey... Why are you up?" You got up wrapped your arms around his torso and kissed his cheek.

"Oh... Did I wake you?"

"No."

"..." He paused. "Dunya... She asked me to come over... I'm sorry ____________, I have to go." Thankfully he didn't sound determined but that could also be because he was tired.

You frowned and pulled away and got back on your side of the bed and turned you back to him. "Fine." You said not even bothering not to sound hurt.

"___________..."

"Just go."

Sting sighs again and leaves the room. 'It's not fair that he's there for Dunya when he wasn't there for me.' You started to cry.

But you sucked it up and threw off the covers and left the room.

You shook awake the twins and Alithea and told them to get their shoes on and they don't have to get dressed.

-

You knocked on Lucy's door, finding it cute that they moved in to Natsu's little cottage. You held Alithea like a baby, and for a 10-year-old she was pretty light.

The hot summer wind whipped through your hair and blew it around. Lucy opened the door rubbing her eyes.

"______________. What's up?" She smiled at you.

"Mind if we crash here for the night? It's not an emergency so we can go home if you're not feeling it." You glance at the twins leaning on each other.

"Of course! Come on in. The girls can sleep in Luna's room and Eric with Nash. I've kicked Natsu and Happy off the bed for the night so you can sleep with me like old times." She grinned and opened the door wider.

You nodded and stepped through the door, and took your girls into Nashi's room and laid Thea in a giant chair with pillows on it, and let Luna climb in next to Nashi.

You watched Eric walk into Nash's room and accidentally wake him up, but the boys said nothing and just spooned with Eric on the outside.

You walked into Lucy's room and yawned before crawling into the covers and falling asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow

-

"_____________?" A loud voice followed by some shushing woke you up.

"Here." You responded and sat up staring straight at Natsu and Lucy.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Natsu sheepishly scratched behind his head. You smiled at him and got out of bed.

"Hey Natsu. Morning." You stretched and went to check on your children.

Luna and Nashi were still sleeping on their sides when Thea was just sitting there looking around the room. She smiled at you and got up, tiptoeing to get to you.

You both crossed the hall to check in on the boys, and they were sitting on the bed chatting about God-knows-what.

Without warning, Alithea ran in and jumped between the two. "Morning big brother!" She threw her arms around Eric.

Remembering her manners before either of them could get a word out, she turned to Nash. "Nash, you gotta be good to my big brother. He gets lonely at night and sleeps with a body pillow." She informs him.

Eric blushes and cover's Thea's mouth as Nash just laughs. Alithea moves Eric's hands and continues. "He also likes tight hugs, because they make him feel safe. Don't make him sad please... Because I love my big brother." She smiles.

The boys stare at her for a moment until she gets up and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

You're leaning on the wall and give her a smile of approval, nodding to her. "You're a good little sister Thea." You walk back out into the kitchen and help Lucy make breakfast.

"So... Not to be rude— it's not like I don't live you guys staying here— but why did you come here?" She started getting out plates.

You stopped stirring the waffle batter and stared into the bowl. "Um... Something came up with Sting so... I thought we'd come visit you guys."

Lucy didn't press and you were thankful for that. "Okay."

A/N: Cute huh?

Morgan: Aye

Erza: Are you okay?

A/N: No. I just finished the Assassination Classroom manga— I think— and I'm upset. I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN EVENTUALLY BUT I STILL DIDNT WANT IT TO HAPPEN ToT

Natsu: Ummmmmm okay???