A Threat Like No Other

"__________!" Sting shook you awake. What time was it, why was he in such a panic. When you opened your eyes fully, shades of orange and yellow danced across the wall as the room began to heat up.

Fire. The house was on fire! You threw off the covers and grabbed the bag for emergencies under the bed and grabbed the kids whom were standing at the door to your bedroom hugging each other and very frightened.

"Thea use your magic." You grabbed her hand and handed the bag to Eric knowing that he wouldn't loose if. Your daughter nodded, making a shadow hole you could all jump through. You made sure that the children went first. Sting and you were about to go together when a beam cracked and fell behind you, causing you to accidentally push Sting forward, while someone else pulled you back.

"Sting!" You cried.

"___________!"

-

You woke up somewhere cold and damp. There were shackles on your feet and hands. You were still in your pajamas that consisted of a long shirt and some shorts. "Hello?" You asked to anyone who was listening.

A man in boots appeared, he was muscular and had short hair. Due to the dim lights in the hallway, you couldn't see his face. He laughed in a deep voice and you drew back into a corner with your hair falling in front of your face and brushing against your back.

"Ah, awake now? My name is Korozomo, but you will call me Lord Korozomo." He chuckled and you felt a chill go up and down your spine.

"Why the fuck did you bring me here? Why am I... Where is my family?!" You growled at this stranger in your midst.

"Forget about them. You will be my new queen." He wrapped his fat fingers around the cell bars.

"ANUSHA!" He yelled and you made a small yelp. A woman in a maid outfit bowed and looked frightened also.

"Clean her up. Bring her to my throne room." He chuckled and walks away with his boots making a low clicking sound. Anusha opened the door with a key and unlocked your chains with that same key. She did not speak, nor look at you which made you feel lonely.

She led you further down the hallway and sat you down inside a slightly cleaner room. She stripped you of your pajama's and poured hot water on you. You cringed from the heat, and thought about using your magic to break out, but something was stopping you and you couldn't pin it down.

"Why am I here." You voice now raspy and worn out, as if you've been screaming for a long time, but you'd have to admit it sounds incredibly sexy.

You weren't paying attention to Anusha anymore, you were busy thinking up ways that your beloved husband would bring Sabertooth and Fairy Tail to come save you. You didn't know how far away you were, you didn't even know if you were still in Fiore, but you desperately wanted Sting to save you.

'Sting...'

"Sting..."

A/N: done with the first chapter of this new arc.

Sting: I have a feeling I'll be the valiant hero

A/N: it's gonna happen anyway

Rouge: am I coming to?

You: of course Onii-chan!