A.S.V.W.G (OVA) (Part 4)

The ship came back around and when everyone came to the beach. Sting came to stand next to you and immediately your children moved to the other side of you, which you found kind of harsh but you understood her frustration.

Freed came last and was smiling. "You SON OF A BITCH!" You lept at him and aimed for his throat.

Lisanna and Levy had to hold you back. "Let me go! I'm going to kill him!" You screamed and scared everyone.

Sting wrapped his arms around your waist to help hold you back but had little luck because you tore through them and punched Freed in the face.

"I am this close to killing you, and my fucking twin." You were no longer weak.

"Let's just board the damn ship." Gajeel sighs and picks up Levy and carries her under his arm onto the ship.

You glare at Freed and he shrinks down behind Mira, who kicks him away from her. She too was angry, so Lisanna, Mira, Cana, Juvia and Wendy stayed with you.

You were so pissed off you wanted to kill someone and die at the same time. Dunya boarded last and you narrowed your eyes at her, possibly trying to kill her with your stare.

"Stop frowning it'll give you wrinkles." She slyly smirked and went to the other side of the ship which made you even more angry.

"This was an unbelievable disaster." Wendy fiddled with her hands and never looked up. It was them when you realized that you were the same age as Wendy, because she's as old as Sting and Rouge, which really makes Wendy 34.

Cana started waisting away on her drinks, and she still kept that bottle you have her at your wedding 17 years ago...

"Cana pass that." You held out your hand and she gave it to you, were you took large gulps and handed it to Juvia who looks like she needed it just a little more than you.

A/N: So, before I go any further with this, just know I might re-write these chapters.

Wendy: that would be wise

Cana: thanks for remembering we were part of this guild too

Romeo: don't forget me

Morgan: who else are we forgetting?!

Asuka: Me

Bisca & Alzack: Us

Evergreen: Me

Elfman: Me

Bixlow: Me too

Kagura: you said I would be part of this story and married to Rouge ;-;

Celestial Spirits: You haven't included any of us in book 1 or two that weren't fighting

A/N: GOMENASAI