The Nerd, She's Back

Prologue

You see that nerd over there? She's been bullied her whole life. She studied and does nothing more but learn and get straight A's. Why? Well, she needs it for her family. But everyone doesn't know that, so they bully her for the most common reason. Because she's a nerd and has no social life. Especially, Ethan Johnson. 

Meet Andrea Madison Wilson. The nerd. She was studying all the time and gets straight A's. She also wears glasses as thick as a tree and baggy clothes. She can't go shopping like other girls at Forever 21 because she needs the money for her mom. Her mom had cancer. They needed money for her treatment. By they, I meant her brother. Her brother works when Andrea's at school. Andrea gets straight A's because she wants to get a scholarship for college and get a job for her mom. Her dad? He's super wealthy. But, when they asked for money, he refused because it was for their mom. Their parents had a big problem with each other. When she was about to start school as a sophmore, her mom decided to move to London for at least a year. 

Ah.. the GREAT Ethan Johnson. He was your typical player, bad boy. He was perfect and got everything he wanted. He was wanted by all the girls. He bullied every nerd. He ruined their lives. Especially, Andrea. But here's a secret, he had a crush on Andrea in 6th grade! But will that bullying come back to bite him back one day?

Sadly, Andrea's mom passed away in the summer, when Andrea was about to go to school as a junior back in London. She was forced to move back with her dad, which she didn't mind because he was nice to her. But she can't help but miss her mom each day. She realized that she wanted everyone to pay. She wanted all the bullies to learn a lesson. What better way, then to move back to her old school with a different attitude, body, and face. With the help of her dad's money of course. 

Now that she's back . . . what will happen? Will Ethan's crush come back? Does Ethan feel bad for what he did to Andrea? Will he fall in love and Andrea ends up breaking his heart as revenge? Or will they both fall in love? 

Well one thing's for sure, the nerd, she's back.