Chapter 12: "Well I wouldn't know. I'm not a guy."

Chapter 12 

Andrea's POV 

I don't know what came over me, but I soon found myself walking over to his car. His head was down and looking at the road, so he couldn't see me coming. 

His head snapped up when he heard my shoes thumping against the street. "Hey." I greeted him. No smile. No grin. No feelings. Just a blank face. 

But him, on the other hand, had a huge grin when he saw me. "Hey! I didn't think you would come here!" He stood up and motioned for his car. Wait. He wanted me to go in his car? No way. 

I shook my head and said, "Whatever it is you want to talk about we can talk about out here." I said, while crossing my arms. 

His shoulders slumped and he said, "Alright. That's fine." I gave him a look that said go on. "I just wanted to explain myself and my actions." he stated, with a nervous expression on his face. Did I make him nervous? I doubt it, this guy can't be nervous of me. 

"Elaborate." I said with hand motions. 

"Look, I never really meant to bully you. It's just that. . . um. How do I put this? I was just trying to fit in, you know? Um, yeah that's the reason." he stated, trying to look confident, but I could tell he's lying. 

"You don't need to lie." I said, still crossing my arms. He didn't say anything for a while and it looked like he was thinking about something really hard. He looked like he was debating with himself. Moments later, he snapped out of it and his smirk broke out of his face. 

"Maybe we can start over again and actually be friends. Oh and maybe we can try that whole friends with benifits sort of thing." he said with a smirk and a wink. Wait what? I think I just got a whiplash on his mood changes. One second he was sweet and shy, then next he was an arrogant asshole. 

I gaped at him. "You are unbelievable." 

"Why? You have a hot body and everything." he stated as if it was the easiest thing to say. 

"Weren't you like just explaining your actions earlier? What happened to that?" I questioned. 

"Oh that. That was a conversation starter. Now this, it's the real thing we're going to talk about." he said. That smirk visible on his face. How I wish I had a knife. 

"You do realize that you're flirting with the girl that you used to bully." I stated. I mean seriously. He used to push me around and tease me about how ugly and imperfect I was. Now here he was, telling me that I'm hot. 

"Maybe I am, but-"

He was cut off by my brother's voice, "Rea! Lets go! Or do you want to stay and chat with him?" he eyed Ethan. Here comes protective Jace. 

I shook my head frantically, "Of course not! Lets go home!" I ran to my brother's car and hopped on. When my brother took off, I saw Ethan's face in the side mirror. He had a smirk on. What was up with this guys' mood swings? Part of me actually thought that he was sincere and maybe he wanted to say sorry about bullying me and hurting me, of course I wouldn't forgive him, not right away anyways. But of course he didn't. He's still the same Ethan. The player. Looking for a new toy to play with. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my brother's voice, "Who was that?" he asked. "He looked like he wanted something from you." he said, glancing at me with a raised brow. 

"Just one of those people in my past." I said. 

"You mean he bullied you?" he asked. Oh no. Protective brother mode. I didn't want to start trouble.