Chapter 17: Fangirling Moments

Chapter 17

"HARRY! OH MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THAT?! HE SMILED AT ME!" I screamed at Ethan. Normally, I would just stare at the beautiful creation called, Harry Styles on my screen right now, but I decided to annoy Ethan a little bit. Although, I'd be lying if I said I didn't do this when I'm alone.

I shaked Ethan by his shoulders, hoping that he would get annoyed. Luckily, he did get annoyed. "He's not even good looking. He looks like one of those British snobs." he stated, crossing his arms.

Wait. Wait. Wait.

Did he just insult MY Harry? He had no right!

Harry Styles was the definition of perfection. He was literally everything a girl could look for in a guy.

I will not let this player insult my baby. I gasped and put a hand on my heart. "How dare you?! Harry Styles is perfect and you cannot insult my baby like that!" I exclaimed, pointing at him.

He looked shocked at my outburst, but slowly regained his smirk. "Your baby? Why can't I be your baby?"

"Because he's Harry and you're Ethan. Harry is beautiful and you're Ethan. Harry can sing and you're Ethan. Harry has curly hair and you're Ethan. Shall I continue?" I said in my best duh tone.

"Well, I am Ethan. I am popular, ladies love me, and well I have many talents." he said in a bragging tone.

"Harry has all of that, too. Probably double. He's popular in every country in the world. He has many talents which includes singing and juggling. Oh, and he has millions of girls after him, including me." I pointed at myself while I said the last statement.

"So? You go crazy for this boyband?" he asked, giving me a weird look.

"Pretty much, yeah." I shrugged.

"Isn't that a bad habit? Going crazy over a band that doesn't even know you exist?" he asked.

"You haven't seen the fangirl world then." I stated, crossing my arms.

"Fangirl word? What the hell is that?" he looked back at me with a confused expression.

"Find out for yourself." I turned my attention back to the television. Harry was currently in a cute beanie and I simply cannot miss Harry in a beanie.

"Okay then." he shrugged, "So after this, do you want to go get some dinner?" he inquired.

"Nah."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to move from my couch right now."

"Let's order Chinese then!" he exclaimed.

I shurgged and went back to watching the movie while Ethan ordered Chinese food. I quickly checked my phone and saw that it was nearly seven. I guess time goes by quickly when you watch One Direction on your television.

If you were wondering why I'm home alone it's because my dad and Jay decided to go to some baseball game and they would probably be home after midnight. Cynthia was with her daughter because her daughter was expected to have a baby soon.

Ethan soon came back to the couch and sat next to me. "So, I didn't know you played volleyball."

I looked at him and said, "I don't really play it seriously, but when I'm mad I normally just spike a volleyball to get my anger out."

"That's hot." he winked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Just so you know I'm going to go to all of your games or at least all of the home ones."

My eyes widened at the thought of Ethan seeing me in spandex all sweaty. "No! Don't go to my games!" I exclaimed.

"Why not? Gotta show some school spirit somehow." he smirked at me. I hate him.

"Whatever." The movie was now over and I don't know what else to do.

Ethan saw this and suggested that we played 21 questions. I agreed knowing that it would kill off time until the Chinese food got here. Man, I eat too much. I literally just ate pizza an hour ago. But food is so good and tempting.

"So how many boyfriends have you had?" he asked me first.

I gave him a look and he quickly changed the question, "Okay then. What do you look for in a guy?" he asked.

"Um, I don't really know. I mean if I like a guy, then I like a guy." I shurgged, while Ethan nodded looking at me thoughtfully.

I didn't really know what to ask him so I just asked him what his favorite color was, which was forest green and sometimes blue. He said it depended on his mood. He's such a girl.

We asked a bunch of other random and weird questions about each. All I have to say is that I have never seen this side of Ethan before. He was so carefree and he seemed really sweet. Too bad he really wasn't. He was a cocky, arrogant player. This act would be gone by tomorrow and he would go back to sleeping with whores the next day.

It was Ethan's turn to ask questions and he asked one that I will never expect him to ask me, "Will you ever forgive me and give me a chance to prove how sorry I am for bullying you?"

Hey guys! I finally updated! Sorry for the long wait! I had a lot of basketball stuff to do and high school sucks... a lot. I will probably update next week, hopefully.

Oh and this chapter is filled with a lot of fangirling moments about Harry Styles. Which is pretty much my life.

Remember to vote, comment, & fan. Thank you for all of your support! Love you all.

PS This chapter is unedited.

- todaywas_afairytale