Chapter 10: Back Where It All Began

I finally updated guys! Sorry, I've been busy with school and basketball practice. But this update is a little longer than the others so, yay! (: Oh and I'm dedicating chapters to the people who comment on this story! (: I'll probably dedicate a chapter to you if you commented before this, so thanks! (: I'll try to update again because it's Thanksgiving break. 

Happy belated Thanksgiving! (: 

Remember to vote, comment, and fan. (: xx

Chapter 10 

Andrea's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock telling me to wake up. Why is it waking me up at 6 in the morning? Oh that's right. Today is officially my first day back to high school. I really don't want to go to school. Why can't I just be home schooled or something? The upside is that no one at school will probably notice me because of my new look. I mean Ethan didn't, but then he is an idiot. Speaking of Ethan, I wonder if he'll notice me tomorrow. Of course he will, he saw me at the carnival. 

My deep thinking was interrupted by the smell of delcious bacon. Yum. I love food. I went downstairs and found that Jay and my dad were already there. 

"Good morning, honey. Sleep well?" my dad inquired. 

I only nodded because I was too distracted by the food on the table. What? I'm hungry. I sat down the table and dug in my food. 

"Woah there, Rea. Want to eat the table, too?" Jay teased. 

I nodded and played along, "Yes please. Can I get the chairs, too?" I asked with a small giggle, while Jay chuckled. My dad watched us with an amused grin on his face. This was what I wanted my whole life. A complete family. I really wish that my mom was here with us. But I know that she is with us, in our hearts. Right now, she's watching us from above, smiling and laughing along with us. That thought made my smile wider. 

I finish my breakfast and head upstairs. I took the clip out of my hair since it was in a bun and let it cascade down. I had no idea what to wear. It's not like I could ask my brother or my dad for fashion advice. I would end up wearing an old school skirt and polo, which I did not want to wear on my first day back. I normally didn't care what I wore to school. But in this case, I needed to care. I couldn't wear my normal sweats and oversized shirts attire. If I did, I would probably be shoved into the nearest locker in the first second I step in there. I brushed my teeth first before I got further into my fashion hunting. 

I saw a floral dress that Cynthia had picked out and decided to go for that. I saw a jean vest and decided to put that on top of my dress. I picked up my old white converse and put that on. I added jewelry to match my outfit. To top it all off, I added lip gloss and mascara. I left my hair naturally. I had dyed my hair a couple of days ago to a much lighter brown and an even lighter brown in the tips of it. I was happy with it. After about 30 minutes, I was done with my outfit and I was really happy with it. (A/N Andrea's outfit on the side) 

School would be starting at 8 and it's now 7:15. Dad told me to go early because I still had to get my schedule from the office. "Andrea! It's time to go!" Just on time, my dad called me from downstairs. 

I grab my backpack and go downstairs to see that dad was already there and waiting for me. I saw Jay there, too. "Are you coming with us, Jay?" I asked him. I would really want him to come with me. 

"Sure, if you want to." I nodded and we walked to dad's car. "You ready to go back there?" he asked. 

"Yeah, I mean I knew that one way or another I would have to see them again. And I told you Jay, I'm more confident now." I reassured him. I didn't want him to worry about me. He has his own concerns now. For example, college.