Chapter 21: Ethan's Casa

Andrea's outfit for the day. It's so cute, I wish I was rich so I could afford these clothes tbh.

Chapter 21

"Okay, so I think I'm high or something." I looked at Ethan blankly after he told me that we were going to his house.

Apparently, Ethan thought I was the crazy one and looked at me like I just told him that I had a crush on Donald Trump.

Yup, that crazy.

"What are you talking about? I was with you the whole time. There was no way you could of gotten high without me knowing." Did he seriously just take the getting high thing seriously? This guy gives me headaches.

"I know I didn't mean I was literally high, idiot," I gave him a look that clearly read that I was so done with his shit. "What I meant to say is that you did not just tell me that we were going to your house."

"Oh well we are." He simply shrugged like we were just talking about the weather.

Are you kidding me? There was no way in hell I was allowing this dude to man handle me and tell me what to do.

"Listen dude, I don't know who you think you are here but I am not going to your house.  It's a Friday and I am not spending the rest of my day dealing with you and your shenanigans." I told him with my arms crossed.

I mean I had so much to do at home on this wonderful Friday. I have to clean my room, wash the dishes, do my laundry, and ... who am I kidding? I was going to watch The Vampire Diaries on Netflix in my sweats. I mean who has time to do chores on a Friday when it can be spent relaxing while watching Damon and Stefan be the sexy vampires that they were.

 I was snapped back into reality with Ethan's annoying voice, "Well it's too late now. We're already here." At the same moment, Ethan pulled up into his driveway.

"Dude! You didn't ask me if I was okay with going to your house, which I'm not!" I yelled at him. This guy had issues.

"Well, nothing we can do about it now. I'm here, you're here, we're both here." He stated simply. "Stay in the car real quick and don't open the door." He commanded me.

What?

He then opened his car door and got out of his car. I then see him jogging toward my side of the car. He then opened my door with a pleased grin on his face.

I am so confused.

"Why did you tell me to wait?" I asked him, looking at him weirdly.

"Because I wanted to open the car door for you and be a gentleman." He told me, with that stupid grin still on his face. "Did it work?"

"No, you're still an idiot." I stood up and admired the outside of his house.

Damn, this guy is loaded. It looked like this was property owned by the Kardashians to be honest. "So where's Kim? Kendall? Kylie?" I turned looking at him.

Again, he looked at me like I was crazy, "What are you talking about?"

"I mean you have to be somewhat related to the Kardashians to live in a place like this. So is there any way you hook it up and introduce me to them. Can you even get me some free lip kits from Kylie?" I rambled on and on to him.

That would be so cool if he was related to the Kardashians!

He started chuckling, "No I'm not related to them at all. Let's go in before you ramble on about Keeping Up With the Kardashians on me." He took the lead and took his keys out to open his front door.