Chapter 6: Home Sweet Hell

Andrea's POV 

Wow. I can't believe this is happening. I'm going back to the place where everything started, where that thing called my life started. It's not the best life either. 

"Hey sis. You okay?" Jayden asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. We were now on the plane on our way back to that place called hell . . . I mean home

"Yeah bro. Just thinking about stuff." I said, honestly. What would happen if I went back to school? Will they still bully me? Will they still call me mean names? Will they still hurt me? Questions were running in my mind like a marathon. 

"Hey. I know you're thinking about school. And all I have to say to you is to fight back. I know that you have it in you and I know you can do it. Don't let them get the benifit." Jay said. 

He's right. That's what mom wanted me to do. She wanted me to stick up for myself and to not let anyone bring me down. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be landing in 5 minutes, please keep your seatbelts on and stay in your seats. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the flight." the flight attendant said. 

About 10 minutes later, we were on our way down the ramp and into one of dad's cars. 

"So guys! You guys excited to be back?! School's almost here, too! Don't worry! We'll take you shopping!" my dad said in an excited voice once we were in the car. I knew he always wanted to be our father, but we never really let him since he didn't want to help mom. 

"Sure." I mumbled and Jay just shrugged. Why would I be excited about going to a place where I was constantly teased and pushed around? But of course, he didn't know that. 

About half an hour later, we arrived at a huge house with a HUGE gate in front of it. Most likely my dad's. We went down the car and got some of our stuff from the car. 

Dad walked to the front door and opened the door with his key. "Okay guys! This is your new home! You guys can go shopping and everything tomorrow! But for now rest. I'll show you your rooms!" my dad said. Damn. He's happy. 

He showed us our rooms. Mine was just across from Jay, so that's good. 

"Okay. I'll leave you to it guys." he said, while Jayden and I mumbled a quick thanks. Jayden headed to his room and I headed to mine. I started unpacking my clothes, my baggy clothes, to be exact. 

I stared at them for a long time, then I decided, "I'm not going to be the same girl you guys bullied. I'll be different. I'll be your ideal hot, sexy, girl. I'll work hard for it. Watch out. I'll be a fighter now. Espically you, Ethan. You'll regret what you guys did to me." I said with confident. "And that's a promise." 

I went downstairs about an hour later and saw my dad on the couch, doing some paperwork. 

"Hey dad." I said, I needed to ask him something.

"Hey sweetie. Do you need anything?" he asked politely, my dad was actually a pretty good dad. It's not like I hate him, I love him actually. It's just that I'm upset that he didn't help my mom out after everything. If he did, she might be with us right now and none of this would of happened. But we can't change the past, can we? 

"Um. Yeah actually. I was wondering if I can go to the eye doctor? You know. To get contacts or something, to replace my glasses." I said pushing my glasses up. 

"Sure! You can go tomorrow. I'll go with you, if you want." he said. 

"Okay. Um. Thanks, dad." I said and quickly walked upstairs. It's still pretty awkward between me and my dad. I mean. I hardly talked to him before this week. 

Well. Your probably wondering, Wow Andrea. The eye doctor really? Why not the mall? 

Well. My whole change isn't going to work with my big, thick glasses right? So, might as well get the basics out of the way and get contacts. We'll do shopping later. 

I realized that it was almost 9:00 PM. I'm pretty tired and not really hungry, so I decided to sleep and call it a day. 

~Next Morning~

I woke up curled up under my comfty blankets and a note next to me. 

Sweetie, I hope you had a good sleep in your new room. I had to head off to the office for a couple of hours, but I'll pick you up at 3:00 for your appointment. Jayden's with me, by the way. To look around.  ~Dad 

Okay then. I checked the time and saw that it was already 10. I went downstairs and made myself some cereal. The maids wanted to help me, but then come on. It's cereal. 

I went back to my room and since it had a TV, I decided to watch. OH MY GOSH. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS WAS ON. I LOVE THAT SHOW! What? I may be a nerd, but I loved this show, and besides it was a book before it was a show! 

I watched the marathon for about 4 more hours. I know. Crazy. But hey. What else do I have to do? I had one more hour til' dad comes home, so I decided to get ready. I put on the only pair of jeans I had and put on a black, plain shirt and got my glasses and put them on. I put my hair up into a pony tail, then BOOM, I'm done.  Well, that barely took five minutes. 

I sat down the couch and started day dreaming. What's going to happen when I go back to school? How did they react when I left school? Or did they even notice? Of course they did, I was practically their punching back. How's Ethan doing? I bet you, he's still a player like before. Probably sleeping around and making out with girls that he dumps the next day. What a douche. But I don't care, he'll regret everything he did to me. 

I'm not the same girl anymore. 

That kinda took forever! LOL . So I finally updated, but here you go and sorry for the wait!

Vote

Comment 

Fan