Chapter 1: "Why can't people just accept who I am?"

Chapter 1

Andrea's POV: 

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY NERD!" Sabrina, the head cheerleader yelled as she pushed me to the locker. I fell with a thud after I hit my back on the hard, cold locker and my glasses fell off my face. 

This sort of thing happened every single day. I would get teased constantly for being a nerd. 

"I-I-I'm sorry. I'll move out of the way next time." I said, stuttering, scared that she might hurt me. 

"WELL. To make sure you don't do it again, I'm going to teach you a lesson, nerd!" she said with a smirk. Oh, great. More bullying. 

It's not my fault. 

She and her whole group of cheerleaders dragged me by the wrist and hair to the janitors closet. I begged them to let me go. My wrist was hurting and so was my scalp. They pushed me in and locked me in there. I've been in this closet numerous times before and I was used to it. But it didn't mean I liked being in it. It made me feel trapped, weak, and controlled. I hated that feeling even though it was true. These bullies practically control me because I can't fight back. 

"P-please. Let me out! I-I promise not to do it again." I said, sobbing and apologizing. Even though, I know I didn't do anything wrong. The smallest things make these bullies mad. Maybe it's just a reason to hurt me even more. 

"SHUT UP NERD. Stay there! Where you belong!" Sabrina yelled with a laugh. I heard heels clicking, which meant they left. Maybe she is right. Maybe this is where I belong. 

"P-please. Help." I whispered to no one in particular. It was no use anyways. No one would come help me. Why? Because I was the nerd and no one talks to me. So why would they want to help me? 

I sobbed quietly in the corner, why does everyone treat me like this? Can't they just accept it? I'm a nerd and I'm not like them, who goes to parties and have fun. There's more things important than that in my life.

Suddenly, the door was pulled opened by the janitor. 

"What are you doing here, sweetheart?" asked the janitor with an old raspy voice. He was actually the nicest one in school to me, even though he was like 60 years old. And I was shoved in closets all the time. 

"N-nothing." I said stuttering and walking to the library, where I had my lunch and read books. It's not like I had friends. The library was my safety place. The popular jocks wouldn't come in here, since they despised school and reading. Also, many books were in here and I loved books. Books was an escape for me. You get to step into another person's world and see what their life is like. For a while, you can forget about your life and read about someone else's. 

Let me introduce myself. I'm Andrea Madison Wilson. I'm a freshman, which means I have 3 more years of torture after this year. I've been bullied since the 4th grade. But I never got used to it. My parents got divorced when I was in 1st grade. I hardly see my dad and my mom . . . well my mom has cancer. She's the only reason why I'm studying hard and getting straight A's. I want to get a scholarship to a college and get a job for her treatment. My brother, Jayden is working as a helper at a mechanic shop. My dad is very wealthy. But refuses to give money to my mother because they have problems with each other. 

I was on my way to the library, when I was stopped by a muscled chest. 

"Where do you think you're going, nerd?" asked the only voice that haunted my dreams. I looked up to be met by a smirk and deep green eyes. You see that cheerleader who shoved me in the closet wasn't the only one who bullied me. It was almost the entire school. Of course, the others just did it because the popular people did it and they wanted to get noticed by them. 

I realized I bumped into Ethan Johnson and his friends. I had a crush on him when I was in 3rd to 6th grade. Then he started bullying me, but I can't help but be attracted to him. Who wouldn't? He was perfect, lookwise, now personality wise. 

"I-I . . . Excuse me." I tried saying and moving past him, but he held out his arm and stopped me. 

"Now now. Stay right there. Why are you so ugly and well... you?" Ethan asked, disgust in his voice. Well sorry for being like this. 

I was fighting the tears to come out. "P-p-please, leave me alone." I pleaded. Of course he won't leave you alone. 

"Where's the fun in that?" he said and with that he took my glasses and threw them and pushed me to the ground, and walked away. Luckily, my glasses didn't break. 

The only thing that I thought was Why can't people just accept who I am?

Hey guys! I hope you like this story! The idea just came to me so I hope you like it! 

Remember to vote/comment/fan!