1 | I'm The New Kid

1 | I'm The New Kid

-(Queen in the media.) Hi, everyone! All Rights Reserved. There cannot be any copying or plagiarism of this book orrrr..... yeah, just don't do it. This book is completely made up and any people or events resembling to real people are merely a coincidence. Everything that comes from this book is completely from the authors imagination. Also, none of these pictures are mine. They are pictures found off of the public web. So, with that being said. . .comment and enjoy!

____

-  Unknown P.O.V.  -

"Mr. Wardlock, do you take Ms. Mengele as your lawfully wedded wife?" The vow keeper asked my step father, as I itched in the hot dress. Believe me, this is the first and last time I will be wearing one.

David, my step dad, looked at my mother with a grin. "I do." He said, and that's when my life changed forever. . .

~One month later~

"Ms. Queen. Its time for you to get up for your first day to go to your new school." One of the maids came into my room, opening the blinds. The extremely bright sunshine blinding me only temporarily.

"Okay, Cindy. Thank you." I smiled her way, as she nodded and walked out.

I sat on the bed, just wrapped in my covers, for what seemed like a good twenty minutes before I actually got out of bed. Afterwards, I got in the shower, did my usual routine, and picked out an outfit.

I pushed past all the girly things in my closet. David, my step father, had bought all this girly stuff. I think it was to make me like him more but it ended up doing the opposite. It just showed me how much he didn't really know me.

Finally, once I had gotten to the back of the closet I found my real clothes.

"Its almost seven, baby, hurry up." My mom's head popped through the door and I nodded towards her.

"Morning to you too." I playfully scoffed while she laughed a little.

"Good morning, baby. Sorry Queen. I've just been a little out of it lately trying to.... adjust."

Mom's marriage was bitter-sweet. I knew we needed the money like crazy but we aren't gold-diggers if that's what you're thinking. Its actually the opposite.

The first month Mom and David were dating, she wouldn't take a penny from him but once she "fell in love"-- as she said-- with him there was no turning back and it was like everything just went by so fast but in slow motion all at the same time. If that makes any sense...

•••

"Alright, here's your destination. Have a great day Miss Queen." My driver, Dennis said.

I grinned his way even though butterflies were circling inside of my stomach and nervousness took over my body.

"You do the same Dennis." I waved back at him as I got out.

"Have a nice first day." I believe I heard him say as he pulled off.

I enhaled a deep breath and took in the large castle of a school. You could probably fit four of my old schools inside of this place. What the fuck!

"Lost?" Someone asked and I looked over from where the voice had came from.

"Huh?" I said when I laid eyes on the only other person close enough to say it to me. It was a girl. A stud in fact. She was gorgeous and handsome at the same time. Not many girls could do that. She had those boyish ways about her that all studs do, but also you could see the girly hints to her character as well.