17 | Just Friends?

17 | Just Friends?
this one is short but i'll be updating twice today! enjoy 😗
____

- Queen's POV -

"Ugh, ACE!" I moan. "Stoppp."

"Nah, take that shit." She smirks.

"Mmpfh, I- I cant take it. Please." I beg.

She finally stops tickling me. "Mhmm that's what I thought." Ace laughs.

A/N: bet y'all thought they were doing something else, huh? mhmm, nasties.

I rolled my eyes. I'll be damned if she thought she would bitch me. I flipped us over (which is harder than it sounds) and I begin tickling her as her eyes grow wide in involuntary amusement.

"A-Aye Queen.... ch-chillll" Ace exclaims between laughter.

"Hell n-" in the middle of my shit talking my breathing is hitched.

This motherfucker grabbed my neck a little too aggressively.

Was I mad at it?

I don't know...

But I had to act like I was.

I smack her up side the head.

"Let go of my neck, dummy."

"Ooh so aggressive." Ace gushes mockingly and I roll my eyes, sliding off of her.

"Shut the-"

Ace eyes me and I decide against my next statement. I wasn't about to be found dead in this girl's mansion. I'm a jackass, not stupid.

"That's what I thought."

"Girl shut up."

Ace stalks towards me with her long legs and looks down towards me. "You know Queen... I like you." She laughs.

"Now what makes you say tha-?" I'm cut off when I see a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I say slowly.

"Hey babe." I hear Temper's voice say cooly over the phone.

Oh shit.

"O-Oh.. hi." I grow shy. I want to exit the room and get as far away from Ace as possible but I don't want to look suspicious. I casually walk towards a seat close to her door and sit down on it.

I can feel Ace's eyes practically glued to me. Damn girl.

"So what ever happened to that meet up?" I hear a twinge of hurt in Temper's voice.

"Um... well, I got busy."

"Busy, huh?" She pauses. "I miss you." She cooes.

I roll my eyes, immediately regretting ever sleeping with her. What was I even thinking? That wasn't even like me.

"Yeah, me too." I say quickly.

"Not gonna say it back? I see how it is."

I clear my throat. "Look I'm kind of busy and-"

"Not this bullshit again."

I take in a breath, standing up. I grow the balls to walk out of Ace's room and slowly close the door behind me. "Look Temper, I'll see you when I see you. Just text me the time and place, but today is not the day. Okay? Okay. Now, see you later."

"Hmm... Okay, ma. I'll see you."

"I'm not a ma." I say sternly.

"Well I remember having you scream like on-"

Click.

I was not about to deal with Temper's bullshit today.

I go back into Ace's room and I see her laid on her bed with her hands behind her head.

"Temper, huh?"

I internally face palm myself.

"No like the temperature is nice outside."

Ace looks at me flatly.

"Queen.."

"Ugh.. Why does it matter, Ace? Are we in a relationship?"

The look on Ace's face makes me feel guilty as fuck.

"Well excuse the entire fuck out of me." Ace laughs a humorless laugh.

"Look... I'm not meaning to be rude but damn. We're cool. Let's not force anything we don't want to know." I conclude.

She raises an eyebrow, "And exactly what is that supposed to mean?"

"Forget about it, Ace. She was no one."

"She?"

"Are you jealous?"

Ace laughs... loudly. "What makes you say that? We're not a thing or anything."

Damn. Ace looks at me and smiles, "I have a feeling you didn't want me to say that though."

I bow my head. Was I even ready to be vulnerable with her like this?

I don't know, but fuck it. "I mean... I didn't enjoy the statement." I shrug.

Ace nods and looks as if she's in deep thought. "You know how I interact with you is literally determined by you."

"Right... so being a complete jackass to me without even knowing the contents of my character when we first met was you acting based off of me, right?"

She eyes me. "No."

"Then wha-"

"That's how I act with everybody at first. You're not special."

I look at her dryly. "Ace take me home."

"No. I'm not done talking to you about this Temper situation."

"And I don't care. Take me home."

Ace lays there ignoring me, eyes closed and hands behind her head.

I walk up to her ready to smack fire from her ass then she catching my hand. "Hit me and I'll knock your ass out." She says with her eyes still closed.

I gape at her. "Nigga how did you-"

"You're predictable... and adorable quite frankly."

"Girl stop flirting with me before I beat your ass"

"You're getting real bold lately. I need you to calm your ass down forreal."

I sighed. I was being a little feisty lately maybe the time of the month was approaching.

"Whateverrrrr Ace" an idea hit me, "race you to the game room?"

She looked at me and I looked at her before she flew past me and out the door.

"Ace what the hell!" I yelled. This girl was fast as well. Long legged ass motherfucker.
_____

A/N: this was a filler.. just been trying to get you guys an update out!