3 | Let The Project Begin

-Anyone want a part in the book? Just comment or PM me! ;)

____

( Baby Project: Day 1 )

- Queen's P.O.V. -

"So..." I trailed off as I sat uncomfortably at Ace's house. Let me back this up real quick.

Ace's house was huge and way more fancy and modern than my house was. My house was more old school but still worth a lot and very high class. Even the chandelier was made of gold and diamonds! Like who has that in their house?

The couches and all the furniture were a nice golden color, matching the chandelier. With a hint of some tans and browns. The walls were scattered with expensive sculptures and paintings.

This place was astonishing.

I had only seen about a quarter of the house, but I already knew that the rest of the house was just as nice--if not--nicer than this portion of the house.

"So..." Ace said back to me as I took in my surroundings again. I snapped out of my trance but I was determined to see the rest of this house.

But that's when Mark Rivers walked in and suddenly my heart stopped. I was standing--well sitting--in the same room as the Mark Rivers. I mean, you can almost find him on any and every movie.

I took in a deep breath. I was just gonna play this cool and act like an elephant isn't in the room. "Hey, Ace. You didn't tell me you had friends over." He said and that was the same voice from all of those movies I've watched him in. Yep, not dreaming.

She sighed and turned her attention to her dad. "Actually I told you I was having company over yesterday but apparently you weren't listening." She said with an icey tone. So, I take it that they don't have the best relationship...?

Then suddenly his phone went off and he answered it, not paying her another lick of attention. She shook it off and looked at me with a smirk. "Okay, pretty boy. What're we gonna do first?" She looked at me, then the baby in my arms.

"That's not my name." I scoffed. "But first we can look at the manual." I said flipping through some papers but then she snatches it from my grip and through it in a nearby trash.

"Hey!" I said grabbing at it, but it was too late. "We're gonna need that! That's worth half our points!" I semi-yelled. My grade was not about to be crushed because of this arrogant little rich kid.

She laughed. "We can get another one later if you want, but I don't need a that. I can handle this." She said getting up, confident. I rolled my eyes.

"And what makes you say that? Have you ever even held a baby?" I scoffed.

She looked at me for a second then her face changed and she started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You're cute. You want something to drink?" She simmered down, calling a maid into the room.

"Yes, Ms. Rivers." She looked at Ace a little terrified.

"Get me two waters" She ordered before brushing the lady away.

"Rude much?" I asked, sitting next to her on the couch.

"Rude? They're lucky they even have a job." She laughed. "Plus, don't you treat your maids like that? Doesn't everybody?" I don't know what box or world she was stuck in but someone really needed to let her out.