4 | True Colors

4 | True Colors

-(Kay in the media.) Enjoy the book, loves.

____

( Baby Project: Day 2 )

- Queen's P.O.V. -

Yesterday, Ace wouldn't tell me if she was jealous but I just knew she was. She just continued to stick to her bullshit excuse and that I didn't need to have any distractions. Complete bullshit.

Besides, the fact that she wanted me to have no distractions would only make me want a girl even more. Regardless she couldn't tell me what to do so she can suck my dick and choke for all I care.

But now that I think about it...

Yesterday I was in the same room as Mark Rivers, in the house of the richest kid at school, and she's my partner for the baby project. Been going to this school for less than a week and I've fulfilled most of the girls' dreams at my school. And to be frank, it really wasn't that bad.

Just then a group of cheerleaders passed by me and Kay as we were walking. It was three of them and they were all cute but one was the cutest. She was short, smooth dark skin, nice brown eyes, beautiful body, and had a killer smile. She looked innocent with a sprinkle of sexy. She was very attractive and it seemed that almost everybody on the hallway noticed this. Even I had to get my couple of glances in, but when I looked over at Kay she was on her phone. Uhmm, does she not see shawty over there?

I tapped her shoulder. "Hey, man. Who is that?" I leaned my arm on her shoulder as she played "aa" on her phone.

She glanced up at the girl. "Oh, that's Korine Coy. She's the head cheerleader at school. Real sweet girl though. Everybody likes her and everything." She shrugged and went back to her phone.

I nudged her and gave her the hint to go talk to her but she simply shook her head. "Nah, she's way outta my league."

"Bruh," I crossed my arm for a second. "No girl is ever outta your league, unless you're homeless and she's a billionaire. But maybe even then she'll look past all of that and still fall for you."

"Shut up nigga." She chuckled, hitting my arm.

I laughed. "But anyways. In this case, y'all both got money and everything. And you're not too ugly either" I joked. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Oh that's soooo reassuring nigga." We both laughed.

Man if she didn't want the girl I did. But before I could approach her I heard:

"Hey, are you the new kid?" The girl I was talking about made her way to my area along with her little crew. Damn, I didn't even have to say a word.

"Uhh, yeah." I smiled. "My name's Queen. You?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"Mines is Korine. Nice name by the way." She smiled and that's when I noticed she had an accent. I looked at her trying to figure out where she was from. "Oh. You noticed the accent, right?"

"Oh, I didn't mean to stare." I added quickly.

She laughed a little. "Its fine. I get that all the time. I'm from Jamaica. Well my parents are but I still have the accent." She shrugged.

"I've always wanted to visit there. I can see they must produce breathtaking women." I smiled before glancing over her body.

"Oh?" She raised her eyebrows.

I nodded. "What class do you have next?" I asked.

"Uhh, this one." She said pointing to the same classroom I was about to go into.