15 | Trouble in Paradise #2

- How old are my readers? Comment & enjoy.
____

- Kayla's P.O.V. -

Savion?

What the fuck was she doing here?

I felt guilty for bluntly leaving Korine in the middle of the hallway like that but seeing Savion brought back a lot of memories that I preferred to keep hidden away.

"Hey stranger." I was greeted by that all too familiar voice and I pulled my head up to meet her devishly green eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I hissed.

"Ouch. Is that anyway to greet the love of your life?"

I rolled my eyes. Was she serious right now?

"Savion I don't want any trouble. Just leave me and mine alone." I said, pushing past her.

Well I tried to. "You and yours? You talking about that cheerleader bit-"

Before I could think of my next actions I'm grabbing her by her collar and slamming her against the nearest locker.

"Don't you ever say some shit like that about my girl again. You hear me?" I said with so much venom in my tone that I was shocked at my own damn self.

She looked taken aback and scared as hell. We gained a few looks our way and I quickly let the collar of her shirt go.

"I'm sorry.." I said faintly. I couldn't hurt her. I didn't know what came over me. I mean she was tip toeing around a sensitive topic but I still felt responsible for my actions.

"Tuh, you better be." She dusted off her collar. "That's okay though because I know you missed me.."

Did I?

I swallowed, nervously.

- Queen's P.O.V. -

5 Days Later: Saturday

It was finally the weekend and I could just relax on the sofa and-

Come over.

I read my phone screen. What the heck?

Two seconds later I see Ace's name pop up on the screen and I wait a few seconds before answering it. Trying not to seem too desperate.

I quickly clear my throat. "Hello?"

"Hey." She says in a cool tone.

"Um.. what's up?" I ask nervously.

She laughed. "You didn't get my text?"

Oh yeah...

"Oh- I- Uh..." My gibberish causes silent laughs to erupt from Ace's lips. I can basically hear her smirk.

"I have that much affect on you, pretty boy?"

She's using that nickname again, I see.

I rolled my eyes, regaining my speaking abilities. "You wish. I'm not even into studs."

"Oh really?" She laughs loudly now. "And just why not?"

That was a really bullshit excuse.

"Just not my type." I lie through my damn teeth.

"Right..." she paused. "I'll be by in 5. Be ready." She says before hanging up.

There was just no getting rid of this idiot now was it?