13 | Perfection

13 | Perfection

-this is short asl.. (Ace in media)
____

- Ace's P.O.V. -

Okay so maybe I exaggerated when I said that I had killed my dad's mistress. More like paid someone to beat her ass and give her a concussion so bad that it left her in a coma. But still... close to death.

"You did WHAT now?!" Queen exclaimed to me.

I shrugged nonchalantly. "I-"

"Don't repeat it. That was a rhetorical question, dumb ass. Why would you do that?!"

"I was mad- angry- fucking hurt. Do you know what that does to a person? He's supposed to be so fucking respected and glorified but can't keep his balls in his pants." I was seething just at the memory of him on top of some hoe.

Queen blinked at me dumbfounded, probably trying to search for words.

"Okay. I get that. But Ace this is more than a feeling. This is your life. You can't just throw that all away because of someone else's mistakes. If you get caught what's going to happen? YOU will go to jail for hiring a hitman, and YOU will have to do the time. Not him. He gets to go off Scott free. So what you need to do is cover all tracks and don't speak to anyone else about this again."

I sighed. She was right and both of us knew it.

•••

Queen and I arrived to our Child Development class with Kingston in my arms. He surprisingly hadn't cried all day. I was beyond thankful because I've had plenty on my mind and an irritated baby would simply be fuel to the fire.

"How's my little King?" Queen grinned at the plastic baby. She'd be a great mother.

"What?" She looked up at me through her long eyelashes and a eyebrow raised.

I didn't even realize I was staring. "U-uhm..." why am I stuttering? Speak! "You just got something on your big ass forehead. Here, let me get it." I smirked, quickly recovering from my quirky behavior.

I faked like I licked my thumb before running my thumb over her forehead and she let out a girly scream.

"Ace what the fuck! Why would you-" I quickly hushed her up with a kiss. The last thing I wanted for her to do was wake the baby. Plus my hands weren't free from holding the baby. It was my only option.

At some point I lost myself in the kiss. Her warm embrace and faint smell of cologne sent me over the edge. I caressed her thigh gently and when my hand got so far up she gasped into the kiss and that was my chance to snake my tongue into her mouth.

"Uh-hm" someone cleared their throat and I pulled away slowly, pulling Queen's bottom lip along with me before I finally released it with a soft pop.

I winked her way realizing that I had left her in a daze. Merely trying to arouse and tease her..... and also make sure she didn't wake the baby.

"Detention you two. No PDA!" Our teacher grumbled angrily. I could tell this was his first year teaching. Everybody knows that Ace doesn't get detentions... or in trouble period. But I didn't mind, anyway. I'd just take it to the senior principal and get it provoked.

I looked over at Queen. Once realization hit her, her eyes widened and her cheeks went red hot with embarrassment. The class was staring and a few girls had their jaws on the floor. Some were fuming with envy but that's just something I'd have to handle later.

I leaned over and whispered once the teacher's back was to us. "You know... I didn't really lick my thumb." I smirked.

Queen's eyes furrowed. "What?"

"I said-"

Her eyes widened like she remembered what happened. "Oh. I'm going to murder you for that little stunt you pulled. That was not okay to rape my lips-"

"Queen do you have anything you'd like to share with the class?" My teacher raised an eyebrow at her. Queen closed her mouth slowly then slid back slowly into her seat.

I was fighting back a laugh.

As class went on our teacher finally told us that the baby project was coming to an end because our teacher had to unexpectedly leave school for an undecided time. I sighed. I was going to kind of sorta miss the little devil.

He continued to go on and on about whatever and finally just started calling up each group to give us our papers and tell us what we made.

"Ace and Queen, please come up." I reluctantly came forward not really knowing what to expect but kind pf not caring either. I mean we probably got an F or something. Queen did her part but I didn't know the half when it came to babie-

"85 B" I shrugged. It wasn't terrible.

We handed back King and his car seat and plugged up all his gadgets and took off our wrist bands.

"I'm gonna miss you, my King" Queen whipped away fake tears and she smiled at me as if to expect me to say something.

I sighed. "You heard your mother. You'll be missed junior, even though you gave us hell. I'll come back and visit everyday.... love you" I whispered the last part shyly.

"Aweeee look at my boys. All bonding and stuff." Queen nearly gushed and grabbed my cheek.

I slapped her hand away laughing. "Shut up doofus." She rolled her eyes before we both took our seats.

As class went on I gazed at Queen from beside her as she took notes for the remainder of class just.... taking in her beauty. I couldn't even focus on my own notes because of her amazingness. From her barely melaninated skin, chocolate brown eyes, slightly ajar and plumped lips to the occasional curls falling onto her face, and her cute little button nose. I could go on and on. The more I stared the more my infatuation grew for her. She was masculine and yet so beautiful and feminine at the same time.

Queen was pure perfection.... how hadn't I noticed?
____

A/N:
- do y'all like this new update?
- anyways, i'm such a terrible author guys :( but since i'm back i decided to double update 😇 ..
- questions? concerns? comment.
- Lye 🥴