5 | New York?

5 | New York?

-(Korine in the media.) PM me for your characters to be put in the story... Enjoy.

____

( Baby Project: Day 7 )

- Queen's P.O.V. -

Four days of knowing Korine and I can already say that she's my best friend. We pretty much friend zoned eachother once I found out that she had a boyfriend, but I don't think she really loves him. They're so distant. Like its not even funny.

"Do you think I should break up with him?" Korine asked me randomly, at lunch.

"Uhh, that's not my call, Korine. I'm not in the relationship." I said, not wanting to be in nobody's business.

"I know, but..." She trailed off, playing with her food. "You know what I mean. From your point of view, is our relationship dysfunctional? Like, do we have an unhealthy relationship to you? Please be honest."

"Well..." I said, thinking back on the few times that I had seen them together.

"What's up, baby?" I remembered when Jamal had said that to Korine, earlier this week.

"Hey bab-" Korine was immediately cut off when Jamal's phone rang and he just gave her a one second glance then walked away. From what I heard, it sounded like a feminine voice. But that's none of my business.

Or this other time:

"Jamal. Where were you last night? I tried calling you but it went straight to voice mail! But then I saw you on Snapchat with some chick. Like what is that?!" Korine yelled at him, but Jamal just gave her this blank stare and rolled his eyes.

"The fuck you lurking on my Snapchat for? I was at home like I said! What's your problem Korine??" Korine's bottom lip trembled as she stormed off.

Before that day, I had never seen Korine like that before. I've only known her for about a week now, but still. She's always happy and stuff. Never down or sad.

"So?" Korine looked up at me, as Kay sat down at the table. Korine's mocha skin, immediately turned a darker shade of red as Kay took her seat and settled down beside her. Hmm.

"What's up?" Kay looked at the both of us, as we simply starred at one another.

"Nothing. We were just talking. What's up with you?" I looked down at my phone, as I spoke.

Korine: We'll talk about this later....

I read the text from Korine and immediately, my fingers began moving across the screen.

Me: gotcha..

"Uhh, nothing really. Basketball tryouts coming around. I'm thinking about trying out this year." Kay said, looking over at Korine a little bit, then straight back at her food.

"Really?" I asked. "That's good. I didn't know you hooped Kay."

"You never asked." She shrugged.

"Yeah, but-" I was cut off by a deeper female voice.

"We need to talk." I looked up to see Ace. I almost didn't recognize her with her hair tied up in a somewhat messy bun.

"Well you could've said excuse me. You didn't have to just come barging in and shit." I rolled my eyes, low key trying to make her mad. Shoot me. I love getting on her nerves. She does it to me, anyways.