10 | Who Knew

10 | Who Knew

-Nothing to say except that this chapter is dedicated to MariahLawson23 for giving me the ideas to make this chapter possible. So y'all should go thank her & follow her. Lol.... enjoy!
____

Recap:

....my phone started ringing and I pulled away.

"Ignore it." Temper whispered, as I went back up to her lips and began kissing her lips again. I let my phone go to voicemail, but then I got this unnerving feeling in the pit of my stomach and I pulled away from Temp.

"What's wrong?" She asked worried.

"I need to see who it is. It might be important." I said checking my missed calls.

It was from Ace....

Why would she be calling me at this late at night? . . . .

(3 days later)

( Baby Project: Day 16 )

- 👑 Queen's P.O.V. 👑 -

"Damn, Queen. You in for it when you get home." Kay chuckled, nodding her head to something or someone behind me.

"What you mean?" I put my fork down, and turned around. As soon as my eyes laid on her, I knew what she meant. It looked like Ace was in one of her moods, and unfortunately for me, I was staying at her place tonight.

"Great." I grumbled under my breath, pushing my food around.

"What's great?" Korine asked, sitting beside me then looking at Kay then at me, then finally down at her lap.

As soon as Korine's ass hit the seat Kay hopped up before saying, "I'm finna run to the bathroom right quick." Then she left.

Weird.

"Any idea what that was all about?" I raised an eyebrow at Korine.

"Nope. Not a clue." She answered way too fast and started eating. A couple of minutes later Kay came back acting kind of quiet. I was getting this weird vibe from both of them, so I just started to talk about the party.

"So what did y'all do when I left?"

"Oh. Oh, nothing." Korine said.

"Don't try to bull shit me." I was seeing right though their lies and weird body language.

"Who said they were bullshitting you, Queen?" Korine got in defense mode.

"She's already suspected something. Might as well tell her, Korine." Kay sighed.

"Tell me what?" I raised both eyebrows.

"Well... We kind of-" Korine was cut off, then snatched up by the arm.

"What the fuck you think you doing hanging out with these dyke ass bitches? You trinna leave me for them!?" Josh came out the clear blue sky and started yelling at Korine. She looked terrified.

"Aye, nigga. Don't be talking to her like that! Chill out. She can hang out with whoever the fuck she wanna hang out with!" Kayla walked all up into Josh's face. Looking like she was ready to pop the fucking smirk off his face.

"How about you get yo pussy licking wanna-be-man ass out my goddamn face before I pop your ass!" Josh yelled, and by now there was a small crowd circling around our lunch table.

"Nigga, I will-" Kay was cut off by Korine's pleading voice.

"Kayla. Calm down. He isn't worth it." She pulled her away as I stood up to try and calm down Kayla myself.