14 | Trouble in Paradise #1

-
"Paradise was made for tender hearts and hell for loveless hearts"
- unknown
-
ATTENTION/TRY THIS PHONE USERS: tap your screen, now see that "Aa" in the top right corner? Tap that and then you're gonna see 3 boxes.. now click the black one ⬛️ & enjoy 🙂.
____
- unknown P.O.V. -

I froze when I laid eyes on the love of my life. Could that really be her?

I mean that was her curly hair, smooth brown skin, and killer smile, but she looked so different now so- so... happy?

I thought I only could make her feel that way. She was laughing and rambling about God knows what to a group of girls--one stud and one fem--but something else caught my eye. Her hand was firmly locked around the waist of a brown skin cheerleader who was blessed with plenty of ass, the deepest dimples, and a head full of hair. I rolled my eyes. I leave for a few years and this is who she decides to acquaint herself with?

A bougie bitch?

Tuh, I could have her back in two seconds.

I bit my lip, pondering on my next move. I took this time to watch her head to her locker and take out a few books before heading to class.

Grabbing a spare piece of paper out of my notebook, I wrote a little message for her on it. I touched the promise ring she had given me some 2 years ago on my finger and slid it off. I taped it to the note before sliding it into her locker and walking away sheepishly.

I was going to have her or no one else would...
____

- Kayla's P.O.V. -

I smiled at Korine as she touched her stomach nervously. Was there really a baby in there?

We were currently at the doctor's office awaiting the test results back to find out if she was in fact pregnant. We had been waiting for some time now and as time ticked away I grew more and more antsy.

"Baby.." Korine cooed. I looked up, giving her my undivided attention.

"Your leg has been shaking for the last 30 minutes. Are you okay?" She laid her hand on my face, softly.

I smiled weakly. "Yes I-I'm fine."

" You seem more nervous than me." She joked.

I chuckled lightly. "I'm sorry baby. I should be strong right now for you. Not a nervous reck like I am right now."

"No! You're everything I need and more." I was taken aback when she took this time to engulf me in a big hug and we both shared a laugh.

I heard the door open and the doctor finally decided to reveal himself. I peaked at him through the arms of Korine and a small smile took over his lips.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." She released my neck as we both shook our heads no.

"So the results are in....."

- Queen's P.O.V. -

No baby project meant no more Ace and no more Ace meant boring nights and no one to annoy.