12 | Positive

12 | Positive

Aye, where are my readers from? I'm just curious.. I'm from Louisiana, what about y'all? Comment where you from... & enjoy ;)
____

- Korine's P.O.V. -

I blinked dumbly at the pregnancy test--a tear sliding down my cheek--as I sit here trying so hard to wrap around my brain the fact that I'm pregnant.

No, that can't be right. I think, so I try another pregnancy test... and another one. They all read positive. And I'm stuck. Stuck in time. Because... this-this can't be happening to me. My mind can't process the information and I don't know if it will any time soon.

What will my mom say? My dad? My family? Kayla?

What if she doesn't want anything to do with me after she finds out that I'm pregnant with Josh's baby? I can't possibly tell her....

Me and Kayla have finally gotten into a relationship and I'm finally happy and now this happens.

"Korine!" I hear, and I snap out of my daze. After a few seconds my mouth speaks on its on.

"Yes?!" I yell back.

"Do you need any pads or anything from the store? Because I'm about to leave!" My mom yells back, and another tear falls. I've never wished to tell her I'm gonna need pads so much in my life.

"Yes ma'am!" I yell back and she says okay then leaves the house. Moments later I hear my phone buzzing on the counter and it's Kayla....

- Queen's P.O.V. -

I hang up the phone and slid it in my back pocket in relief. I don't know how I feel about meeting up with Temper later on, but I need to so I can see if I want to continue seeing her or just end things while I can. Because at this point I don't know if Ace truly wants me or if she was simply acting on impulse and her hormones. I mean... I can't forget that I'm talking about one of the school's biggest players. Ace's phone is constantly lighting up with text messages but I often just turn a blind eye to it. It's not like she's gonna tell me anyways...

"Hey Queen." I hear, and I turn around swiftly to look at Ace.

"Yea?"

"About that night after the party... I've been lying. There is something that happened and I don't have it under control."

Well no duh, Sherlock.

I nod my head silently, waiting for her to continue. "Well it all started when I went home..."

- Kayla's P.O.V. -

Korine said that she would call me in the morning yesterday but it's twelve now and I haven't even received a text from her... so I call her.

"Hello?" I finally hear her voice but it sounds different, it sounds distant.

"You okay?" I ask, then I hear the echoe of my voice and realize that I'm on speaker. Maybe that's why she sounds so far away.

"Yea. Why'd you ask that?" Korine tries to change her voice but I hear the falseness in her tone.

"Because you sound funny. Do I need to come over?" I know she's probably going to say no because her parents don't yet know about us and I don't even know if they approve of our gay lifestyle.

"U-Uhm... yea. That's alright. My mom won't be back for another hour or so.. Wait. She won't be back til five apparently. She just texted me."

I nodded my head. "Send me the address. I'll be there in five." I said then hung up, heading out the door.