Apology & Update

I loved writing Eye of The Alpha, I did, but I started writing less frequently and it sort of became the last of my priorities what with life proceeding to pile on tasks that needed to be done. Now I do have a lot of free time to write, and I'm seeing that it got quite popular, or what I consider popular and  I REALLY don't want to disappoint. I just don't have my heart in the story anymore... BUT, I want to rewrite the chapters. A lot of it will stay the same, although some of the characters and the story lines I was developing are not what I want to write right now, so although the premise of the story will stay, characters like Nolan and Dalia will be changing. It's not going to be drastically different, the love story will remain the focus, and nothing's gonna change about Silas, but it just can't write the shallow story I was going to write. If you guys bare with me, I can get through the chapters I've already written super quickly, and I will continue the story, it just won't be exactly the same. Also some appearances and names will change because if I write them the same I will feel like I'm writing the same character, and I want to improve their whiney shallow selves, and I can't do so if I'm still picturing the same person. Sorry that's kind of just how my mind works,  but Eye of The Alpha is back and expect updates very soon. It will give me motivation if you comment things you want to see and things you want improved, even face claims you either picture or want to see as the characters, whether they look how I described or not. I can't wait for you to read what I've been working on!:) thank you so much for the comments you give and the votes, don't think it's going unnoticed. Just bare with me.