Changes

Before the release of the Eye of The Alpha rewrite, I'd like to discuss a few changes. I'd mentioned them previously, but I want to go into detail about them here just to get things going. In the comments, I want you to tell me what you guys think, or if you want me to change/add anything. Even suggest names, face claims if you want, anything to make your reading experience better:)

1. Setting!

In the previously written Eye of the Alpha, the setting was unclear. We just assumed it was America. This is changing so that I have more access to different mythology to make my story unique. Expect some elements of Scottish and Welsh mythology in the story.

2. Names!

I decided to change the names up, because despite the fact I'm writing the same characters, they're different, and more developed, so to go with their new representations, names like Silas will now be Cyrus (not to drastic), and Nolan with either be Rory, Beau or Perry. Suggest names if you want, or if you really want me to keep the old ones I will.

4. Appearances!

To go with their new names, I've tweeked some appearances. Silas (Or Cyrus ;3) is a little more of a hunk than a devil... but still pretty much a devil because why would I change something you guys liked? Perry looks different, different hair eye/colour, not much. Just thought I'd warn ya'!

5. Wolves!

So clearly, Eye of the Alpha is a werewolf story, 'the skin-walkers' specifically. The wolves I'm currently writing work the same way, but there are some major differences. The golden eyes you've come to know are for a different character. The wolves I'm writing are more like... wolves. I think you'll like it... considering it comes into play when two particular characters are [BLEEP].

6. PLOT!

Most of the scenes are the same. We still have the first real interaction between our two mains outside the back of work, and the date with the beast... But there's a lot more content, and it goes well with the story. I think you'll like it. Expect blood, guts, gore. And fluff, cuteness and TEA!

AND FINALLY, THE MOST REQUESTED

7. Dahlia!

What. The. Fuck. Was. I. Thinking.

That's it for now, expect a rewritten chapter soon:) I'm rewriting it so you guys have a better reading experience & I hope you enjoy!