Chapter 10: A Flame's Battle Of Blood

Bloodstar fought Lightstar, until suddenly they rolled into a pond. Lightstar held down Bloodstar under water.
The blazing in her eyes slowly faded until she was limp, but gripped Lightstar tight before.

Moments, long moments passed as Lightstar fought to get free. Bloodstar woke, and began to kick Lightstar in the stomach several times.

Claws slammed across Bloodstar's neck, making her release Lightstar and go limp once again.
The cat swam up with Lightstar to the surface.

                                                                          〰〰〰〰〰

Firewind kept going on, cats falling after another, and running after another.
She stood, blood on her sides and wounds bleeding...

I have only a few left till Mother...
I said I'd kill you...

What you did, is unforgivable....
But no one but me will dare say so... 
Because then they'd die for it...
Not
anymore, thought FireWind.

She watched seeing two, Lake Tribe cats fighting their own tribe.
 With a snarl, she lunged.
Her claws met skin, and she tore down, and sank her fangs into the Warrior's neck, flinging them off his Tribe-mate.
The other warrior lunged, but missed hitting a tree and she growled.

FireWind hit the cat hard in the back. She bit down harshly, and the cat yowled in pain until going limp.
The first warrior lunged, but neck met claws as the cat went limp.

FireWind gazed at the blood on her claws. Muttering.
Cats fell from both sides.
But BlazeClan was losing Warriors fast.
Darkflame took out two cats about to kill Goldenheart.
He curled around her. Growling.
FireWind lunged, hitting a cat that tried attack them. 

It was Blackstripe.

With rage and fury, she clawed at his eyes and kicked him across the ground before pinning him down and sinking her claws into his chest.
"You'll never, ever hurt the Clans and Tribes again if you want to live.", snarled FireWind.

"Under my dead body.",spat Blackstripe.

FireWind sank her claws deeper and deeper. Blackstripe threw her off. But doing so, made a gash on his chest.
FireWind rolled across the ground. But stood.

She growled lowly. Blackstripe stood, growling.
Both lunge.
FireWind gripping her jaws around his neck, and ignored the pain as he clawed at her chest.
She slammed down Blackstripe onto the ground, and sank her fangs deep into his throat, and stood her ground through pain.
She was knocked away, and she stayed limp.
Blackstripe padded to her.
He sniffed her. It was hard to stay still and not breath.

Blackstripe padded off.

"Pathetic.", he muttered.
Then, he screeched in pain as claws met his back, and sent him flying into a tree.

He stood, and shook his head but Firewind clawed away at his face, and bit down on his neck, and sent him into a lake.
Pinning him down underwater, clawing at his chest.

BlackStripe struggled to surface, but failed, going limp, blacked out.
FireWind watched.
She narrowed her eyes.
Isn't he a parent? Wouldn't that be wrong?
To kill him?
When he has a family?
But... Does he love his family?
  She thought.

No... He fought against them.
He doesn't love them if he did.
If he truly loved them, he'd be fighting with the tribe, not against them.
she added to herself, and sank her claws into Blackstripe's chest. Watching him bleed.