Chapter 5: Outrage & Trouble

Cats looked up as FireWind entered camp, her shoulders bleeding and scratches on her side. She panted from running. A few cats padded up to her, asking a river of questions.

"Leave her be!",hissed a cat. "She needs to get to the a Medicine Cats' Den now!",she recognized RisingFlames's voice.
RisingFlames led her to the Medicine Cats' Den, pushing cats out of the way. She entered the Medicine Cats' Den. She laid down, growling slightly in frustration. Bonefang tended to her wounds.

"What happened?",he asked. Plastering a marigold and tansy ointment onto her wounds.

"Blackstripe attacked me...",she mewed sourly

"That Tom needs to know his boundaries. I had to treat a kit and two apprentices already. He isn't a Deputy. He has no authority rights.",grumbled Bonefang.

"You don't trust him, do you?",asked the russet and orange she-cat.

"Hmph, basically the full truth. Even if he did say he will be spying on his Tribe and giving us information and making our strengths be false.",the tom replied.

"I would have to agree...",FireWind mewed.

Bonefang finished treating her wounds, and nudged her out. He explained what to do and how if she opened them out In the forest, then headed back into his den. He worried about the Clan and what would happen if Blackstripe turned against BlazingClan.

The Clan wasn't finished healing from the battle of DawnClan. They had put up a good fight against them.

BoneFang placed his grey paw on a pile of poppy flowers. An apprentice brought them in and he had yet to shake out the seeds and put them in his storage. He glanced at the death berries, and then at the hole in the roof where he'd look for StarClan's sign...
But few cats followed StarClan... Those who did, ended up dead later... Because their belief was never or rarely shared by others.

                                                                                 〰〰〰〰〰

FireWind glanced at Darkflame. Her heart twisted. She didn't want to hurt him... But she didn't feel the way he did. She decided to see if Goldenheart would open up. She looked around.

The yellow tabby was eating a small mouse.

FireWind quickly made her way to her. She stopped by the she-cat.

"Hey, Goldenheart. If I promise I won't tell anyone you like, will you tell me?"

"O-Only if you don't tell anyone...ANYONE."

"Promise."

"Good... I-I... I like Darkflame... But it's clear he's for you..."

"No...I don't feel the same as he does....My love is to someone else."

"..."

"Plus, I think you're better for him."

"I guess......"

"Thanks for telling me... I won't tell anyone. Promise."

"Welcome...",Goldenheart meowed, her gaze though still not looking up at FireWind.

Padding away, FireWind went to RisingFlames.

"I know who Goldenheart likes, but I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone who."

"At least you know... So you can help.",he replied.

Nodding, FireWind sat down, and began to groom herself, but her fur itched as she felt the gaze of Blackstripe...

She turned, and met straight on into BlackStripes dark gaze.

His name was called as her mother, Bloodstar appeared from the mouth of her den, cobwebs on her shoulder, ear, and paw where she was more majorly wounded.

Getting up, the tom broke the silent gaze of hatred to follow the BlazeClan leader.

There was a few moments until an angry screech and Blackstripe was slammed to the ground and went flying.

"You touched my daughter?!",she snarled. "You have no such rights to do so. Harm her again and I WILL kill you. No. You'll be tortured till you beg for mercy."

She though, lunged, and tore her claws down his side, snapping her fangs down in his neck, and slamming him against the tree and her claws scorched down his stomach, and tossed him one last time into the rocky wall of the Medicine Cats' Den. She sniffed, and flicked her tail. Ruffling her pelt, she whipped around, and went inside her den.

FireStorm just stared.
I've never seen so much anger for getting attacked by someone... I wonder if she only cares for such few cats...,though she didn't know, she was wrong. It was only an act of false showing