Chapter 11: The Final Death...

As the battle raged, and cats went limp.
Two cats that would decide the final fate of the Clans stood.  

Watching the battle, FireWind sat in the shadow of rocks. Waiting to strike to defeat the Sorrow Blood. Freeing the Clans and saving the Tribe from sorrow.
Despite her thoughts. Only three cats as her Clanmates were on her side.

Surrounded by two warriors overpowering her, Bloodstar stood, claws unleashed and eyeing Darkflame and RisingFlames.
Trying to fight on to defeat The Fire Of Light.
With a Clan with her, waiting to destroy the Tribes.

RisingFlames and Darkflame circled her. Russetflame suddenly lunged, throwing Bloodstar into the rocks, near FireWind.
Darkflame watched before clawing at her face and throwing her at RisingFlames who snapped down on her neck.

Two more lives now...Darkflame... Don't die... FireWind thought, she watched as Bloodstar went limp.

Losing a life as RisingFlames turned, looking at FireWind and padded to her.
FireWind found cobwebs, putting them on his wounds.

"Are you sure you want to kill your Mother yourself?", asked RisingFlames.

"I am... She's my mother. I must be the one to defeat her... Don't worry... I won't die.",replied FireWind.
Not looking up to meet RisingFlames gaze. Who just sighed "Promise?"

There wasn't a reply. "I can't promise...",finally mewed FireWind.

There was a sudden shriek as Darkflame was flung across the ground. Blood pooling at his stomach.
Bloodstar growled. Her left eye shut closed as her wound given by Lightstar dried to a scar. But her right eye blazed with fury.

Darkflame swallowed, standing and lunged, his claws hitting her side and he slammed her to the ground before swiftly snapping at her ear, tearing it.
Bloodstar was flung away with a kick to her stomach. Making her snarl in pain.
Scars and wounds lined her body. Bloodstar stood, shaking her head with a growl.

"You better pray I don't shred you...Too much..",spat Bloodstar who lunged, missing and going head first into a tree.
Taking that chance, Darkflame lunged, pinning her down and sank his teeth deep into the back of her neck harshly.

FireWind knew it would kill her. She bolted from the shadows, leaping over, under, and around fighting cats her claws making her go faster as she tore the ground running.
Cats stopped to look as FireWind climbed onto BlazeClan's rock.
Taking a breath, she yowled.

"BlazeClan, Retreat! Bloodstar has been killed! BlazeClan, retreat!"
BlazeClan cats backed off as she made the announcement, running back to BlazeClan camp.

FireWind watched as Goldenheart, Darkflame, and RisingFlames slunk into the shadows. 
Knowing what  she wanted to do.

Bloodstar woke.
Silence filled the air. She heard no cat wails, cries of pain, yowling of fury...
Standing, she narrowed her eyes.
Something is up with this... Clearly planned... She thought.

Before she could take a step forward, FireWind attacked Bloodstar to the ground.
With a hiss, FireWind grabbed Bloodstar by the neck, flinging her across the ground.

"Your time will be up soon, Mother... Either I die with you, or you die alone... StarClan will choose.",FireWind meowed with a sour tone.

"Well then you're going down with me. Or you will go down alone." replied Bloodstar in a sneer.

Bloodstar lunged, taking FireWind down.
She snapped her fangs closed around FireWind flinging her into a lake, but then dragged her across the ground flinging her at a tree.