Chapter 2

Kanan's POV
  It was almost three hours since Sabine was shot. We eventually got her calm and she is still able to use her arm. I felt bad. She had 5 bullets in her arm. I was also confused. What did Ezra mean? I walk to his cabin to talk to him. At first I knock on the door, no answer. "Ezra?" I ask, "Ezra are you in there?" No response. I punch in the code to unlock the door. I walk into the dark room. No one was there. Not Ezra, not Zeb, not even Chopper. I walk into the cockpit where the rest of the crew was but Ezra. "Where's Ezra?" I ask. Hera looks at me confused, "What do you mean where's Ezra?" She asks. "I can't find him anywhere, he's not in here, not in his cabin, it's not possible!" I say frustrated, "How could he have gotten off of the ship?" I ask. Hera shrugs, "Maybe he is on the ship, just in a unexpected place." She tells me. I look down trying to think of all the places he could be, all that there was places I already checked. I sigh, where could Ezra be? I look at the windshield and we jump out of hyperspace and we are back at the fleet. We walk into a command room to see what the current mission was. "We are stranded and will not be able to take the climate of Hoth any longer." Said a weak female voice through the transmission, "We need help now." Said the woman. "We sent you the coordinates, just please hurry." Says the woman with a voice that was cracking. "We will." Replies Ahoska. "T-thank you." The woman tells her. The transmission ends. "Where's Ezra?" Asks Ahoska. "I could ask you the same thing." I tell her. Ahoska's eyes widen, "What?" "You can't find him?" She says. "I've looked everywhere for him and checked every place about four times." I tell her. She frowns. "I'll help you look." She says while walking onto the ship. "Zeb, I thought I told you to close the door!" Says Hera. "I did!" Replies Zeb. She rolls her eyes, "Sure." When we are all on board the ground shakes and the lights begin to flicker, "Commander we are being pulled in!" Someone yells. Commander Sato stands in shock, "Deploy all fighters, now!" He yells. "And Captain Syndulla, detach your ship from ours and make the jump!" He yells, "Bring this cargo to the citizens on Hoth!" He yells to us. I stand there shocked of what he is saying, "What about you?" I ask. He looks at me, "I'll  live, now go!" He demands. We all take a seat and Hera puts in the coordinates to go to Hoth. "Hera, don't you think the Empire will be waiting for us with a trap when we get there?" I ask. "The faster we get there the better chance we have of them not being there." She tells me, "They don't know where the cargo is going yet." I nod my head. "Well I'm going try to find Ezra." I tell everyone. "I'll look with you." Ahoska says, I nod, "Thanks." She gives a small smile back. We check all the rooms and there was still no sign of Ezra. We even checked the vents and he wasn't there, so where could he be? "For crying out loud I wish Ezra would just stop hiding and come out, Sabine got over it so why can't he?" I say frustrated. "Wait hold on," says Ahsoka, "You know how Hera thought that Zeb left the door open?" She asks me, I look at her confused, "Yeah what about it?" "Maybe Ezra got onto Sato's ship before they were attacked, Ezra might be captured!" She says. I stand there in shock, having him captured by the empire isn't what I need. The Grand Inquisitor was bad enough let alone. And now there is the Seventh Sister and the Fifth Brother who are more interested in Ezra  than they are in me and I know why. They want him to come to the dark side. My mind was racing and soon enough the lights were flickering and the ground was shaking again. "Kanan, Ahsoka!" Yells Hera, "We're under attack!" I went to the nose gun and started shooting, there were so many TIE's it was pretty much impossible to break through with just one ship. The ship shakes and grumbles more, "We need to make the jump!" Hera yells through the com.  Blue lines appear in front of me and we begin to travel at light speed. I walk into the cockpit with Ahoska. "Hera, Ezra is not on the ship, we think he was on Sato's ship." I tell her, she looks at me in shock, "What?!" Before she can say anything else Chopper comes running in with a little beeping noise telling us that we had a transmission that was pending. "It's from the Empire!" Says Sabine. "Chopper do a one-way transmission." I tell him. The transmission begins and we see the Seventh Sister. She gives a little laugh, "Hello, rebels." She says in a hissing tone. "What do you want?" I ask her. She folds her arms, "It's more like what you want." She steps to the side and reveals Ezra. I felt like I was gonna faint when I saw him, his chest was burned and cut open, his arm was definitely broken, and his head was pouring out blood. I stand there in shock, "So here's the deal," she says, "You give us the cargo and we give you Ezra." She says. I give her a cold look, "I think we can work it out so we can keep our cargo and take back Ezra." I tell her. She rolls her eyes, "Your choice." She leaps backwards and ignites her light saber and strikes Ezra in the leg with it. Not deep enough to cut it off or brake it though. Ezra screams in pain. Sabine covers her mouth, Zeb starts walking around the room and begins to make a plan to get Ezra back, and Hera, Ahsoka, and I just stand there in shock, The Seventh Sister kicks him in the stomach and he winces in pain. She walks forward and ends the transmission. We all stand in shock, "We need to get him back as soon as possible before he is a goner." I tell them.
Ezra's POV
Why did I do this? Why was I stupid enough to let this happen to me? I look down to face all the blood I have lost. My orange jumpsuit was red. I sit on the floor wincing in pain. The Seventh Sister rolls her eyes, "I have some advice for you kid." She says shooting me a look, "Get over it, you little rebellion is no match for the Empire, so I am going to give you a choice." She says, "Join me as my apprentice and you can become one of the heroes of the Empire or you can wish to die with your worthless rebellion." She says. I scowl at her, "I think you know who side I am going to stay on." I tell her. She puts her hand on my cheek, "Yes I do." She says smiling, "But I am going to give you a second chance to rethink, maybe you will change your mind with your upcoming appointment with the fifth brother." She tells me lifting my chin up. She closes her mask up and puts her light saber on her back and walks out the door. "The Fifth Brother is the last person I want to see." I say to myself.

Authors Note:
Hey guys! New update! I would just like to let you know that on somedays in the week I will most likely not be able to update. Mostly Wednesday and Thursday cause I usually have lots of homework on those days but I will still always try and find time to write.