Chapter 12

Ezra's POV
"What?" Says Han with a shocked look on his face. I shake my head and put my hand up to my face in disbelief, "We have to go there, I have to save them!" I exclaim. "Kid," says Han, "If they empire finds out you even being here, they'll think I'm part of your little rebellion!" He says. I roll my eyes, "They won't know, promise me." I say. He nods, "You better be right." He pulls a lever and sends the ship into lightspeed. I feel uneasy about going back to Hoth. I did not want to experience what happened last time. I feel wide awake and frightened but my eyelids quickly grow heavy and the room is only a blur, my body feels faint and lightheaded, next thing I know I see Sabine. Wrestling around for her life as Kanan attacks the seventh sister. I hear Sabine scream when Kanan misses a strike and the Seventh sister burns Sabine. Kallus jumps out of nowhere and kicks Kanan in the side of his head making him lose balance. Sabine screams something I can't hear. The Fifth Brother puts his light saber to Sabines throat, she was only inches away from death. I hear someone keep saying, 'Ezra!' in my mind. The voice keeps getting louder and clearer until I shoot up. Han sits by my side shaking me, "You alright kid?" He asks. I feel sweat drip down me as I gasp for a breath. I nod and close my eyes terrified of what was going to happen to Sabine and Kanan. "I-I'm fine." I say, "I wasn't feeling so good, probably just worried." I say lying. Han wouldn't believe in me anyways! He didn't believe in the force! Hoth soon is pictured on the windshield and we land near a cave. "Why is the Empire at a cave?" I ask, "More like what are your friends doing at a cave." Han replies to me. "Well kid, good luck!" He says in a brave tone. I nod and give a small laugh, "Yeah, I'll need it." I say as I look at the seven TIE fighters. I jump off the ship and land in the snow. Above me is a tall, dark, gloomy, icy cave with icicles as sharp as swords. I hear a light saber ignite but when I turn around no one is there. I take cautious steps as I look around but still, there's nothing. Suddenly, am instant pain explodes in my back and I feel blood pouring out of it. I turn and face the one and only, Grand Inquisitor.

3rd Person POV
Ezra winced in pain as the Grand Inquisitor took steps closer to him, "Your master couldn't even kill me, so don't even think about trying." He hisses. Ezra ignites his saber, furious. He clashes his against the Grand Inquisitor who was struggling to keep up. Ezra kicks the Grand Inquisitor to his side. The Grand inquisitor stands back incredulous at the boys skill, Ezra's hands open and he force pushes the Grand Inquisitor against the cave wall. The Grand Ignquisitor was in a health where he could no longer fight, he could only beg for mercy. Ezra pushes his light saber into the Grand Inquisitor's chest. The Inquisitor yells in pain as Ezra thrusts it in deeper, stabbing his heart. But that wasn't all, Ezra slashes his light saber cutting his other internal organs. Ezra smiles at first but guilt overwhelms him, what was the monster he was coming to be? He stared at his reflection in the glossy ice and hears a loud scream. Sabine's scream. He races around corners following the horrifying, bloodcurdling scream. At the end of the cave stands the two Insquitors and Agent Kallus. Sabine was being held against her will to tell secret information about the rebellion. Kanan was on the floor unconscious. "Hey!" Ezra yells grabbing the imperial's attention, he lunges forward and tackles Kallus and The Fifth Brother slashes him in the back with his light saber. Ezra yells in agony as he kicks the Fifth Brother in his parts. Sabine on the other hand was being tortured by the Seventh Sister, she was bleeding heavily as she screamed for Kanan to wake. Kanan's mind raced as he heard the painful screams of the Mandralorian. He shoots into reality and gags when he sees the damage of what the Seventh Sister had done to Sabine. There wasn't any broken bones, or ruptured areas, not even sprains. But there was blood, lots and lots of blood, enough blood to question why Sabine was still managing to stay awake. Kanan unsteadily gets up, he feels a sharp pain in his side knocking him over once again. He looks up and sees Kallus smiling. Kanan jumps up and jams his foot into Kallus's stomach, his fist harshly meets Kallus's face. Kallus falls to his knees and Kanan gives him a cold, hard, look and leans in close, "I know why you're here, you're not getting Ezra." He says panting. Kallus smiles and gives a small laugh, "At least you're aware of your padawan's importance to the Empire." He hisses, "But I am not here for your padawan, nor you, I am here for the girl." He looks at Sabine, Kanan stares at the imperial incredulous, "Why?" He questions, "Why do you want her!" He yells. Kallus only laughs at the Jedi's frustration, "Because she is weak!" He says, "We can rely on her for the most information than any of you." He says. Kanan force pushes Kallus away and gets up and strikes the Fifth Brother. The Fifth brother yells as he feels the pain rush through his back, he turns spins around blindly and cuts Kanan in the leg. They both fall limp leaving Ezra and the Seventh Sister being the last ones standing. The seventh sister opens her mask letting her face show, she ignites her light saber and puts on a grim smile, "How about a fight, traitor?" She says hissing at the word traitor. "How do I know if you're the one who is the traitor?" Says Ezra with a point. She slowly shakes her head, "Let's see if you live to know." She yells. She lunges forward and Ezra ignites his saber. She stares at him in shock in midair, he stares at the saber in awe. He smiles as he learns that the blade was no longer white, nor was it red. It was blue. He blocks her strike and kicks her to the side, he looks at his master who was slowly awakening. Kanan mouths the word 'run' and Ezra was to obey. Kanan starts to weakly get up and Ezra runs over to get Sabine. Ezra scoops the former bounty hunter into his hands as his master gets up. They both begin to run not knowing the imperial's were waking up. They race to the end and Kanan was first to get out of the cold cave. A rumble in the ground shook the cave with 56 feet of snowing falling down on Ezra, and Sabine was in someone's hands, but it wasn't Kanan's or Ezra's. Kanan tries to get to the wall but he was too weak, his head begins to spin and once again, he falls to the ground unconscious. Both of the Jedi couldn't help Sabine Wren.

Agent Kallus's POV
I laugh as I drag the girl into the ship. The emperor wasn't going to kill me. I look at the Seventh Sister in the corner of my eye to see her smiling too. Smiling cause she knew she was going to be the one who got to torture the girl the most. Thousands of storm troopers bow as we walk to the Emperor, as we reach him he smiles at the Mandralorian. "Sabine Wren," he says happily, "So nice to see you again." He tells her as she glares at him. She stands still, "What do you want Palpatine?" She asks the Emperor. He smiles, "Not much to bargain for, now bow down to the Emperor." He hisses. She shakes her head, "No." Making him laugh a little he reaches out his hand and uses the force to push her down to her knees as if she was actually respecting him. He begins to force choke her, "Until you reach the Coroscaunt system you will be staying in the cell, closest to me." He says smiling. She looks at him with fear, unable to speak. He shoos stormtroopers, "Go, take her to cell D 45!" He demands. As the stormtroopers leave with the  girl the Emperor focuses on me. "As for you, Kallus." He says, "You will be rewarded for capturing a insurgent with a bounty on their head." He says. I nod smiling, I was definitely going to get some information out of the girl.
                                           {THE END}
But don't worry! I will be making a sequel to the story very shortly! It will be more focused on Sabine though. I really hope you guys enjoyed this book and I loved the support. Got any suggestions or any ideas for the next book, comment! I will definitely read it. See you soon! Merry Christmas!