Chapter 3

Kanan's POV
We were trying everything, we didn't find any clue of where Ezra was. The empire has really hidden this from the rest of galaxy. I swear under my breath getting frustrated even more than I was. I all wanted was my padawan back. I put my head into my hands. Hera looks at me concerned, "Kanan why don't you go take a break?" She asks me. I look up at her and nod. I walk to my room and sit down. I try to connect with Ezra. I sense fear from him, what was going on? I haven't sensed that much fear from him ever. Ezra! I say through the force, no response. Ezra please, talk to me! I tell him. Yet there was still no response I begin to panic. My head begins to fuzz up, I feel lightheaded and then I walk into a vision. It was an Inquisitor but I couldn't tell who it was. We were in an ice cave and Ezra was standing in front of him. "I won't join you." Ezra tells him. The Inquisitor grabs him by his jaws and reaches in his cloak for something, "that's why we are going to force you to." He says beginning to shove it down his throat. "No!" I yell. And my vision ends. I lay on the floor drowning in sweat. I couldn't believe it! Ezra is going to turn to the dark side! I panic even more when I hear a voice through the force, "Kanan are you there?"

??? POV
It was almost time. The time I finally have Ezra Bridger in my grasp. To get off this icy rock. To reclaim my self to the Empire. I wash blood off my hands from an animal I had just killed. I was going to be number one again. I am going to be the Grand Inquisitor once again.

Ezra's POV
My mind gets fuzzier and dizzier the more he punches me. This seemed more like a combat practice for the Fifth Brother than an 'appointment'. He punches me again, "Tell me where the rebel fleet is!" He demands. "No!" I grunt. I feel blood trickle down my face. He slaps me again and I blackout for a few seconds. My mind begins to shake and I hear a voice, Kanan's voice. "Ezra!" He says in a worried voice. I felt bad, I couldn't answer him. I was to weak. Plus, if the Fifth Brother found out I was communicating with him he would slap my soul straight out of my body. The Fifth Brother then punches me in face as hard as he could. I hear my jaw crack. He then kicks me in the stomach that I throw up. Not food. I threw up blood. I faint to the ground from my blood loss and I wake up back in my rusty old cell. I begin to focus, Kanan are you there? I wait a few seconds for a response. Ezra! Shouts a voice, are you okay? What are they doing to you? I look up to the wall and see a mirror that the Inquisitors must of put there just to torture me more. I look into it. My face bruised and bent by where I must have a broken jaw, dried blood on my chin from where I threw up. Not good. I reply to Kanan. What happened? Said Kanan in a worried voice. Let's just say I threw up something that wasn't food. I tell him. I can almost hear him gag, Oh lord did you-, I cut him off, Throw up blood? Yes. He grows more worried, Ezra you won't be able to handle this much longer, we are coming between now and a few days. He tells me. No! I say, you can't come Kanan, the Empire will be waiting for you with a trap and then what are we gonna do. I am better off dead then us all captured. I tell him. But Ezra- I cut off the connection. I didn't want Kanan to come to me. I would sneak onto the Ghost, take the cargo and finish the mission so no one gets hurt because of me again. "Alright." I say, "Let's break outta here."

Authors Note
Hey guys! So new update! I am sorry for not updating two times today since on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday's I try to do two chapters. And also I am not sure if you really can throw up blood but I hope you guys don't figure that out bad way 😂. And get ready for an exciting chapter tomorrow for Ezra's Escape! And an unexpected visitor 😈.