Chapter 9

3rd Person POV
Stormtroopers walk in and begin to fire, Sabine starts to fire while Kanan blocks the shots. Zeb punches the rest of the storm troopers making them fall unconscious. Ezra on the other hand was doing nothing. How was he going to explain all of this? He stares down, black gloves cover his mouth. His eyes widened and he tries to yell but nothing happens. The sound of a igniting light saber booms into the room and Ezra soon feels a burn in his back. He screams and Kanan turns around to see where the light saber came from, he looks around and sees a black mask, a smooth black cape, and heavy armor. "Ezra!" He yells at the sight of his padawan in the grasp of Darth Vader. Ezra tries to kick the Sith to get off but it only earns him a slash to the face. His jaw bleeds as his mouth is cut open, he screams in agony. Kanan ignites his light saber and clashes it against Vader. Ezra sinks to the floor and his eyes droop. Sabine rushes over and picks up Ezra and then hands him over to Zeb. "Kanan!" Yells Sabine signaling that they needed to leave. Kanan quickly reaches out his hand struggling to force push Vader. Vader flys across the room and hits his back hard onto the wall. The Sith begins to get up as the rebels begin to escape. He tries to stop them but fails as they get away with Hera spiriting them away in the ghost. He quickly learns that Kallus was in the docking bay they escaped in. "I may be forgiving Kallus." He says force choking him, "But I can assure you, my master is not."
Ezra's POV
I did not want to have this conversation. I didn't even know I left the order! It just happened! And sure maybe being a Jedi wasn't always easy nor fun but it's worth it! I ignite my light saber as it still is white, I wanted it to be blue again, I needed it to be blue again. I turn it off and put it back onto my belt and sit down. In seconds Kanan walks in, "Ezra," he says, "We need to talk." Ezra looks away implying that he didn't want to talk, "Kanan listen, I didn't even mean to leave, I didn't know what I was even doing!" I say. I look and see that Kanan only shakes his head, "All things are meant and done for a reason, why were you getting so stressed about being a Jedi?" He asks. I shake my head, "I guess it was because it just took so much time from me." I tell him, "Jedi training, blaster training, it was all so much!" I say. He looks at me and nods, "But there's something else." He says. I shake my head as I bury my face into my hands. "I left because I didn't want to hurt anyone anymore." I say, "To turn to the dark side and hurt you guys." My voice begins to crack. "To kill any of you, Sabine, Hera, Zeb, even Chopper." I tell him as tears pound in my eyes. "That's why I regretted joining them the second I did." My tears begin to fall. "Cause I knew I would have to kill you guys." I tell him. Tears pour out into my palms and I hear Kanan slowly walk out of the room. Was I ever going to return to the light side instead of being in the limbo of the force?
Agent Kallus's POV
I stare at the Sith in shock, "But Lord!" I say, "I don't want any of your blabbering Kallus!" He yells. He ignites his light saber and points it at my throat, "You made the mistakes, you will pay the price." He says before storming out of the room. I shake my head, I did not wish to be killed by the emperor.

Time skip-
We arrive in Corroscaunt in only hours. I get on my knees bowing as the rest of the storm troopers. A man with wrinkly, white, skin, a black cape walks down the aisle. "Kallus." He says, "No need to panic, you won't be here long." He says smiling evilly.

Authors Note:
Hello rebels! I have decided that this story will have a sequel! It will be more focused on Sabine but still with some Ezra in it. Anyways, thanks for checking out the new chapter! Have a great day!
Ps: feel free to leave suggestions in the comments!