Chapter 8

Ezra's POV
I gaze up at the light saber's blade in shock. I remember watching Ahsoka fight the seventh sister and her sabers were white. Why were mine too? I give a big sigh of stress and the ship shakes and rumbles. Over the radio orders were flying everywhere, "Find the rebels!" Was one, "Call reinforcements now!" Another one went, "The location of the rebels is unclear." The last one I heard went. I dash out of my room to escape. I didn't know either way to go, did I belong on the dark side? I was I truly meant to be a Jedi? I run past the door to the docking bay and through the prison cells. I eventually reach a empty hallway and I feel a tug on my arm and I turn around to face Sabine. I gasp, I had to think fast, "Sabine, long time no see yeah, gotta run!" I tell her before turning around to find Kanan and Zeb. They stare at me blankly and Zeb steps to the side while Kanan steps forward. He puts my hand on my shoulder, "E-Ezra show me you light saber." He says. My heart pumps viciously and my mind begins to race, what do I do? If I show him my light saber, he's gonna see that's it's white! But if I don't show him, he'll think it's red and that I am still on the dark side. "I-I don't think I really want to." I tell him. He looks at me shocked, "But Ezra-" he starts to say, "I am still on your side, just still, I rather not." I say. He quickly grabs my light saber with the force and ignites it. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "Ezra!" He yells. Sabine and Zeb exchange looks, "So he's on the dark side I'm supposing?" Says Sabine. Kanan shakes his head. "The light side then?" Says Zeb getting his hopes up. Kanan shakes his head once a again and I look to the floor ashamed. "You, left." He says, "You left the Jedi order?" He says. I shake my head, "I'm- I - I'm sorry Kanan." I say with tears filling my eyes. He nods an okay and the door flashes open, Sabine sighs, "We have company."
Authors Note
OMG, OMG, OMG, I JUST SAW THE FORCE AWAKENS THAT WAS AMAZING!! Anyways I should be able to post more this week cause I am on winter break!! Ily guys!!