Chapter 10

Agent Kallus's POV
We walk into a big open room with walkways that have no rails. Two red guards stand at the doors, Palpatine sits. "So tell me Kallus, how many of your missions have been successful with the insurgents?" He asks. I look to the floor, "One." I say ashamed of my self. He frowns, "When you captured the Jedi." He says standing up from his chair, "Tell me, where is this Jedi now?" He says hissing at the word Jedi. "With the rebel fleet." I say shaking my head. He gives a small chuckle, "And you haven't gotten him back, so the mission doesn't even count he says." Narrowing his hard yellow eyes. "And you are unaware in my doubt for you Kallus, but I think this is all going to change after you see the consequences." He tells me raising a hand. I yell in pain as he sends blue electricity throughout my body. I sink to the floor hardly breathing. "Your peers have died for their failures." He tells me, "And I can assure you that you can too." He gives me a kick to the stomach, "Bring me at least ONE rebel or your future will be very grim." He says walking out of the room. My body is over whelmed by fear and anger. All I needed was one, one padawan, one Jedi, one mandralorian, one lasat, or one pilot. That was all. Just one.

Ezra's POV
That night I never left my room. I didn't want to eat because I lost my appetite, I didn't want to talk to anyone because I feared that they would bring the topic of me leaving the order up. I just wanted to sit in my room and sleep or cry, that was all. I close my eyes and put my head down on the pillow thinking that only seconds were passing by but before I knew it the sun was up. I walk out of my cabin into the cockpit like yesterday was only a dream. Hera turns around, "There you are!" She says, "Ahsoka wants to see you." She notifies me. I nod and wonder what Ahsoka wanted to talk to me about. I walk onto the command ship and find her. "Hey Ahoska, you uh, wanted to talk to me?" I say walking to her. She nods, "Yes, I am hearing that you left the Jedi order, is it true?" She asks. I look to the floor, "Yes." I say ashamed of my choice. She frowns and puts a hand on my shoulder, "Ezra you're making a mistake," she tells me. I roll my eyes, "Ahsoka you just don't get it, it shouldn't even matter what I would do if I was a Jedi, I wouldn't make much of a difference." I tell her. She shakes her head, "Don't even talk like that Ezra, you're the last padawan, at least you were!" She says, "Of course it makes a difference of what you do, you give us hope!" She exclaims. I shake my head and look to the floor, "I-I'm sorry Ahsoka, I just need to figure this out on my own." I tell her before rushing into the crowd of soldiers.
Authors Note
Hello rebels! New update! Also, I changed my user name! So yes, I am still Fanficgirl456. Anyways tomorrow in my chapter a special guest will show up and he is one of my favorites! Who do you think it will be?