Chapter 5

Kanan's POV
  I stare at him shocked. He didn't look much different than I did though. Ahsoka leaps clear and strikes the Seventh Sister but the Seventh sister blocks her self and force pushes Ahsoka against the side of the wall. I jump toward them as I ignite my saber and Ezra strikes the Fifth Brother burning him. The Fifth Brother screams in pain as Sabine comes running in. "Spector 5 get out of here!" I yell at her. She just ignores me and pulls out her gun and starts firing. I swing at the Seventh Sister but she ducks. We keep battling, one strike after another until we hear scream and the Seventh Sister smiles. Sabine was stabbed in the mouth. She stands there holding it. I shoot and I grab Sabine as Ezra gets Ahsoka. We begin to run out and we hear a shaking sound. I run out with Sabine and I hear a crash sound, I turn around and see Ahsoka lying on the ground, without Ezra.

Ezra's POV
The Fifth Brother and the Grand Inquisitor beat me harder than they ever had before. My leg had to be broken, my mouth was bleeding heavily, my jaw was completely disconnected from my mouth. The Grand Insquitor kicks me in the stomach and then ignites his light saber. He slashes through my chest, tearing it. I scream. The Fifth Brother grabs a rock that was next to me and bangs it against my forehead. My eyes begin to get droopy as I fall into a deep, heavy, painful sleep.
    I wake up in my cell with the Seventh Sister standing in front of me, my arms chained to the wall. Spikes were on the handcuffs but weren't pointing out, they were pointing in, stabbing my wrists. I moan in pain. She rolls her eyes, "Nice to see you again." She says now smiling. She gently sits next to me like Hera would. "Ezra we need to talk." She says looking innocent. "I hate saying this but, you crew hates you, they despise you." She tells me. I roll my eyes, "And what is you proof?" I ask her. She gets up, "They abandoned you Ezra, they left you to die in that cave, we saved you!" I look into her eyes, and I believe her. I don't know how, but I do. She grabs my chin, "Are you ready Ezra?" She asks me. I nod my head, "Yes
master." I say, the dark side was consuming me.

Author's Note
Hey guys, so there's your new cliffhanger! I am sorry for this chapter being so short, I am just really, really tired. So, I will try to update tomorrow but I am not sure.