Chapter 4

Ezra's POV
I walk around the cell pacing. How was I gonna get out? I kept hearing Kanan trying to connect with me but I didn't respond. I didn't want him knowing where I was. I get an idea, "Ahaha you suckers, I'm out of here, should've put this vent so where else!" I yell through the steel walls. Storm troopers come pilling in and I jump out and shut the door and lock it. I run to the escape pods thinking, this is it, I will finally be free again! Of course, I was wrong. Two black figures appear in front of me. The inquisitors. I gasp, how did they get here so quickly? Did they know or was this just on accident? The Seventh Sister laughs, "Well looks like you couldn't wait till our next meeting!" She says smiling. She grabs my jaw and I wince in pain. She brings me up to her face, "Maybe a pair of scissors will change your mind." She says smiling. I try to break free but the more I struggle the harder she squeezes my jaw. "Hope you didn't like your vocal cords much, cause you not getting them back." She says. I shiver with fear, "W-what?" I ask, starting to break. She touches the bottom of my chin, "Or you can become my apprentice and will be able to run that thing as much as you want, your choice." I start to think feeling ashamed. Was I really about to switch sides? No! I can't! There is a reason why I am with the Jedi and I need to follow my heart! I tell my self. I smile at her, "Guess there is always sign language!" I tell her. She looks at me surprised at my choice. She lets go of me and I sprint. They begin to chase me but I am too fast and I hop into a pod. I begin my way back to the Ghost.
I finally reach the ship. I sneak on trying not to get caught. I take a few steps backwards and turn around to see Sabine's back. I silently gasp and run to go to the other room where the cargo is. I take a crates and load it into my pod making it small and cramped. I begin my way to Hoth. I travel far through the Galaxy to see a white planet. "This must be it." I mumble to my self. I fly around the planet which was covered in ice and snow. I see a small town through my windshield which was close to being fully covered by snow. I land the ship. I walk out and a woman weakly comes running up to me, "A-are yo-you a Ghost member?" She asks me nearly collapsing. I hold her steady, "Yes, let me take you inside." I take her inside and give her family and the rest of the town resources to keep warm and healthy the rest of the upcoming months. I leave saying goodbyes and the woman who sounded much more stronger than before thanks me for the fifth time. I laugh at her kindness. I get into the pod and feel colder than I already
had. I felt many disturbances in the force.
Kanan's POV
The cargo was missing and we were clueless on what to do. The citizens of Hoth were dying and they needed help immediately. I walk into the cockpit and look at Hera who had a confused expression on her face, "What's wrong?" I ask her, concerned. "Look at this transmission from the citizens on Hoth." She says pressing play, "Bless you Ghost Crew we are so happy you were able to deliver the cargo in time." Says the woman. I look at Hera confused, "Who delivered the cargo then?" I ask. We think, we think, and we think, until it finally hit me. It was Ezra, he was still on Hoth.
Ezra's POV
I walk into a cold icy cave with my light saber out. I walk through passage ways and my fingers begin to feel numb. I finally get to a part where I find someone very familiar. His black and yellow eyes, the red marks on his face, his bald head, it was the Grand Inquisitor! Out of nowhere jumps the Seventh Sister and the Fifth Brother jump out of nowhere in front of me. "Well look what we have here." She says to the Inquisitor. He smiles, "Trying to steal my place, Seventh Sister?" He asks. "Hey!" Shouts a voice. I turn around and see Ahsoka and Kanan behind me. The Seventh Sister's smile grows, "This will please our Master." She says, "Our capture of Ahsoka, the death of Kanan Jarrus, and not but least, my soon-to-be-new apprentice, Ezra Bridger."

Authors Note
So there you have it! Sorry to leave you guys off on a cliff hanger, just felt like this was the perfect stop. Anyways, see you all tomorrow!