Chapter 7

Ezra's POV
  I pace the room back and forth in a state of panic. I missed having more freedom with the crew but here I wasn't being hunted all the time. I tried to think on the bright side, but how can there be anything bright to the dark side? My fists clench and my teeth shut against each other in anger and frustration like I was truly meant to be on the dark side, but I calmly stopped and continued to have harmony as if I was still on the light side. I couldn't choose, I was done. If I can't be on the dark side, nor the light side. Which side was I on? I ignite my light saber, not blood red. But, not sky blue, my light saber was as white as snow.

Kanan's POV
   It was almost two weeks after we had learned about Sabine. What was the damage to her head when I wasn't looking? I had spent the weeks with Ahsoka and Rex finding new information to find Ezra while Hera and Zeb spent their days in the med center. I could see that Sabines sleep was affecting them both horribly. Hera was depressed all the time and her smile was missing while Zeb was on the verge of being kicked out of the med center. He had gotten into far too many fights every time that he thought that they weren't taking care of Sabine good enough. I walk into the command room and see a great star destroyer on the hologram. I look at it to find Ezra's face pop up, "You found him!" I say surprised. They all look back, "Yes, he is on a ship called Juanastan." Says Rex. "We need to make a plan to get him." Says Commander Sato. I look at him surprised, "What about Sabine?" I ask. He shakes his head, "She is taking far too long to wake up, we can't wait much longer and neither can Ezra." Sato replies. I nod my head as they start to go over the plan, Hera, Zeb, and the others focus on the Commander as I can't keep my mind straight on thinking about Sabine and my worries about her. Was she taking to long because she was slowly dying? I choked on the thought trying not to let it get to me, to lose hope that she will live. Sato's words finish and we all say our goodbyes and tell each other, "May the force be with you." I skip all of that and head right for the med center. I walk on the dimly lit walls and the dirty floors. I keep walking until I meet two doors that flash open. I walk into the dark room with the sound of the constant beats from her heart. I run over to her bed once I see that she and I are alone and I gently prop her head up on my chest. I watch as I see tears stream down her face. I hear her give a large sigh in her sleep. I wipe the tears off her face as I wonder what's going on inside her head. Suddenly her eyes flash open and her body shoots forward. Her eyes are bright red and I relax her by pushing her backwards back onto the bed, "Sabine what's wrong?" I say in a worried tone. She looks to the side, "Nothing, just a bad dream." I look at her in shock, "Just a dream?" I say, "A dream that causes you to cry in your sleep?" I say, "Clearly it was something much worse than a bad dream." I tell her, "It's fine Kanan!" She snaps at me. I look at her in shock and she immediately looks down regretting it, "Kanan, I-" she tries to say, "it's fine, I'll go tell Hera, Zeb, and the medics that you're up." I tell her. She nods her head and I walk out of the room to search for Hera. I look around everywhere for her and I finally find her in the command room of the ship, "Hera!" I yell, she spins around, "What?" She asks in a alerted tone. "She's up!" I tell her, excited. She smiles, "Sabine?" She says, "Yes Sabine, c'mon!" I say. She hops down and we begin to speed walk down the hall and she grabs Zeb's hand pulling him away from Rex. We walk together into the med center and Sabine is talking to a medic. "Will she be okay?" Asks Hera. The medic smiles, "Yes, thankfully, her concussion also healed while she was in the coma." Says the medic. We walk her back to the ship, the medic said for her to rest since the first hours out of a coma can be very confusing. We left her alone in her room with her thoughts while there was only one thing left to do. Try to save Ezra.

Sabine's POV
It was so confusing and horrifying what was going on in my mind, what I saw. Me at the imperial academy, when I was a child growing up with my mother, sister, and brother. I sat up on my bed feeling another tear run down my cheek as I quickly wipe it off. I rest my head back onto my pillow letting my self fall to sleep not knowing that my dream was only starting over again.
Sabine's Dream
  I wake up in a cold cave on Hoth. "Great." I say to myself. I turn around to see a clash of light sabers as I realize that Kanan was fighting the Grand Inquisitor, I turn around and look at myself, stunned. The Fifth brother punches me in the back of the head and I fall to the ground. I turn around and face my old home. My Mother Agra, my brother Isa, and my sister, Syria. I watch them be attacked by storm troopers and I watch Syria run. My mother die, and my brother lays on the floor and a deep heavy sleep. I look at my self, I was 8. I cry as the imperial guards force me to the ground carrying me and my brother away, my mother lies on the floor bleeding. I was then forced to join the Empire, knowing one day I would leave, alive. My brother once tried to convince me to break out with him, but I was too scared. I understood why he wanted to leave though. He wasn't in training like I was. He was a prisoner. I soon learned he was gone from the prison and was in the wonders of the Galaxy. For Syria, I never saw her. She was hiding somewhere but I didn't know where in the Galaxy she was. I knew Ketsu was going to leave too, I just didn't know when. I soon left and found the crew, I had tried to put my past behind me, but I usually failed, "Sabine." Says a voice, "Sabine, wake up!"

End of dream
I shoot up from my bed and Kanan sits right next to me, "We are going to save Ezra, we'll explain the plan to you in the cockpit now let's go." He says. I leap from my bunk, ready to save Ezra.

Authors Note
Hello rebels! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I am sorry for not being able to update in a while, school has been a little much. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed your Tuesday!